Boy I should have known better. They owe me $700 and won't pay me. They request all these documents, bank statements, license w/ selfie and they say they can't read the license cause it's too blurry, or they'll just say I didn't upload the correct documents. It is a constant game. Lesson learned the hard way. They are crooks. DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!
Barstool Sportsbook are Crooks
Boy I should have known better. They owe me $700 and won't pay me. They request all these documents, bank statements, license w/ selfie and they say they can't read the license cause it's too blurry, or they'll just say I didn't upload the correct documents. It is a constant game. Lesson learned the hard way. They are crooks. DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!!
I had to only learn this lesson once when trying to get winnings from an online site before it became credit books, in person, only. Some risk sure but at least there is timely payment headed my way when I win, none of this BS you are going through
I had to only learn this lesson once when trying to get winnings from an online site before it became credit books, in person, only. Some risk sure but at least there is timely payment headed my way when I win, none of this BS you are going through
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
