• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Barber Shops

    whitejerome
    VanDutch
    steve1203
    Slobbasaurus
    thorpe
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1652
    Posts: 23
     
    whitejerome
    whitejerome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 3079
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 2:21 AM ET #1

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..
    WhiteJerome from MySpace
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 3:13 AM ET #2

    last time I was in a Barber Shop I was like 15 , My Father would go like twice a month , he would drag me along when baseball season came and butch my long hair ( I smile now when I think back about those times ) anyway ..I always go to a Salon , same place same girl over 20 years once a month and yes they offer beverage.
      


    Good luck with your Barber Shop 





    Reply
    last time I was in a Barber Shop I was like 15 , My Father would go like twice a month , he would drag me along when baseball season came and butch my long hair ( I smile now when I think back about those times ) anyway ..I always go to a Salon , same place same girl over 20 years once a month and yes they offer beverage.
      


    Good luck with your Barber Shop 





     
    steve1203
    steve1203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 335
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 7:28 AM ET #3

    Damn, $50?

    I go to one of those asian salons. $8 plus tip.

    Why do you guys spend so much fuckin money?
    Reply
    Damn, $50?

    I go to one of those asian salons. $8 plus tip.

    Why do you guys spend so much fuckin money?
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 10:41 AM ET #4

    Agreed, that is ridiculous.  

    I spend $17 with tip.  

    Been going to a local barber for the last 9 years that charges $12 and I give him a $5 tip.  No beverages as I like to get in and out as fast as I can with a nice haircut.  I don't like small talk.  Just STFU, cut my hair and you'll get a decent tip.  I'm not retired so I don't want to spend the time talking to my guy.  If there's more than 2 people in front of me, I'll leave and come back.

    I get it done every 3 weeks.  


    Reply
    Agreed, that is ridiculous.  

    I spend $17 with tip.  

    Been going to a local barber for the last 9 years that charges $12 and I give him a $5 tip.  No beverages as I like to get in and out as fast as I can with a nice haircut.  I don't like small talk.  Just STFU, cut my hair and you'll get a decent tip.  I'm not retired so I don't want to spend the time talking to my guy.  If there's more than 2 people in front of me, I'll leave and come back.

    I get it done every 3 weeks.  


     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:21 PM ET #5

    Supercuts, once every 6 weeks, #2 razor.  Takes about 5 minutes. It is 13.95 and I give them 20.  I drive past and if anyone is waiting, I go back the next day.
    Reply
    Supercuts, once every 6 weeks, #2 razor.  Takes about 5 minutes. It is 13.95 and I give them 20.  I drive past and if anyone is waiting, I go back the next day.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:26 PM ET #6


    I wear my hair down to my back and my goatee down to my chest.

    Because I can.

    No bosses to impress.

    No customers to sukk up to.

    No Corporate Fukks who can give me the stink-eye.

    I'm retired and do whatever the fukk I want and it feels great.




    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I wear my hair down to my back and my goatee down to my chest.

    Because I can.

    No bosses to impress.

    No customers to sukk up to.

    No Corporate Fukks who can give me the stink-eye.

    I'm retired and do whatever the fukk I want and it feels great.




     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 12:51 PM ET #7

    That's awesome Goose.

    You probably look intimidating to a lot of people
    Reply
    That's awesome Goose.

    You probably look intimidating to a lot of people
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 1:00 PM ET #8


    Yeah, except the kids think I'm Santa Claus.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Yeah, except the kids think I'm Santa Claus.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 1:04 PM ET #9

    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.
    Reply
    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.
     
    t6rider
    t6rider
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 6:39 PM ET #10

    Barber shops are popping up all over here in the southwest part of Las Vegas. There are at least 5 within a couple miles of each other. They're always packed. Always. I just started going. I would never go back to Supercuts or anywhere else after going to a real barber shop.
    Reply
    Barber shops are popping up all over here in the southwest part of Las Vegas. There are at least 5 within a couple miles of each other. They're always packed. Always. I just started going. I would never go back to Supercuts or anywhere else after going to a real barber shop.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 7:20 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.

    Covers           Nature
                 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.

    Covers           Nature
                 
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 7:24 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..


    I would reccomend Asian places.  Usually some one with a beauticians license that can cut hair.  You see some of the places I used to go to was under $10 and they did a good job. 

    My understanding is that supercuts, great clips etc learn a few types of hair styles and u basically order something from their menu like McDonald's. 

    I usually hit up viet or Thai ladies for hair cuts.  The Thai place I go to now is $15 and they give a 5min shoulder and neck massage in the chair after the hair cut and rinse.   I gladly pay the $5 and walk out paying $20 for the "cut and rub"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..


    I would reccomend Asian places.  Usually some one with a beauticians license that can cut hair.  You see some of the places I used to go to was under $10 and they did a good job. 

    My understanding is that supercuts, great clips etc learn a few types of hair styles and u basically order something from their menu like McDonald's. 

    I usually hit up viet or Thai ladies for hair cuts.  The Thai place I go to now is $15 and they give a 5min shoulder and neck massage in the chair after the hair cut and rinse.   I gladly pay the $5 and walk out paying $20 for the "cut and rub"
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 7:24 PM ET #13

    Jerome, are you opening up a private shop or a franchise? You can stick a Great Clips in almost any strip mall or shopping plaza and be successful. If it's your own place though, you'd better pay as much attention to location as you do to quality perks. Good luck with your venture.
    Reply
    Jerome, are you opening up a private shop or a franchise? You can stick a Great Clips in almost any strip mall or shopping plaza and be successful. If it's your own place though, you'd better pay as much attention to location as you do to quality perks. Good luck with your venture.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 8:04 PM ET #14

    Do you guys know the history behind the barber pole? 

    You could get a haircut and have a surgical procedure performed all in one swoop. 
    Reply
    Do you guys know the history behind the barber pole? 

    You could get a haircut and have a surgical procedure performed all in one swoop. 
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 9:00 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..


    I'm all about the resurgence of classic barbering. I love to go and have an hour where I'm the king. Greet your guests with an adult beverage or for the younger ones (or people who don't drink), a local glass-bottle soda or some kind of fresh juice or coffee is an excellent way to start the experience.

    Quality barbers who truly care about their craft and have a passion for excellent customer service are a must. Hot towels, straight razor shaves, fades, the works -- everything a man could want.

    Really focus on creating an atmosphere that makes people want to just pop in and see what's up, even if they're not getting a cut. Having a TV that's always playing sports or the news or a sweet movie usually keeps things interesting.

    Free WiFi is a MUST. Electrical outlets with the different types of chargers keeps people around longer. Small snacks are good, even if it's just one thing you become known for, just make it something that will have people craving and coming back for more.

    I have a couple good shops around my neighbourhood but it could be better. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..


    I'm all about the resurgence of classic barbering. I love to go and have an hour where I'm the king. Greet your guests with an adult beverage or for the younger ones (or people who don't drink), a local glass-bottle soda or some kind of fresh juice or coffee is an excellent way to start the experience.

    Quality barbers who truly care about their craft and have a passion for excellent customer service are a must. Hot towels, straight razor shaves, fades, the works -- everything a man could want.

    Really focus on creating an atmosphere that makes people want to just pop in and see what's up, even if they're not getting a cut. Having a TV that's always playing sports or the news or a sweet movie usually keeps things interesting.

    Free WiFi is a MUST. Electrical outlets with the different types of chargers keeps people around longer. Small snacks are good, even if it's just one thing you become known for, just make it something that will have people craving and coming back for more.

    I have a couple good shops around my neighbourhood but it could be better. 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 9:43 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.
    Pretty impressive hookers are branching out to offer hair styling now 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Usually my. Girl friend gets after mine . we work out payment other ways.
    Pretty impressive hookers are branching out to offer hair styling now 
     
    proudindian
    proudindian
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2016 - 9:48 PM ET #17

    I used to go to hair salons or magicuts etc but ever since I started going to a barber shop, the haircuts have not only been cheaper but much better.  Maybe that's because it's family owned and they are motivated to do a fantastic job.  Nothing like a brand new haircut and clean shave to make you feel like a new man.  Feel like a million bucks.
    Reply
    I used to go to hair salons or magicuts etc but ever since I started going to a barber shop, the haircuts have not only been cheaper but much better.  Maybe that's because it's family owned and they are motivated to do a fantastic job.  Nothing like a brand new haircut and clean shave to make you feel like a new man.  Feel like a million bucks.
     
    whitejerome
    whitejerome
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 3079
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 7:24 PM ET #18

    Thank you all for the input, its much appreciated

    WhiteJerome from MySpace
    Reply
    Thank you all for the input, its much appreciated

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 7:45 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pretty impressive hookers are branching out to offer hair styling now 

    Mine will braid my pubes for free!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pretty impressive hookers are branching out to offer hair styling now 

    Mine will braid my pubes for free!
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #20

    Never actually spent a dime on a lady of the evening those long term I an insinsttive jerk who only cares about drinking smoking gambling ten year of complaining. More my thing trying to break it off with the last gave her everything house cars minivan through a ancient hutch and most of my accounts now she is sorry and we are working it out in one of those over five hundred miles and apart a month off. But thanks for the tip train could be a hell of lot more cost effective one night a month I am good bag the warrior of love throw it in waste basket pay th fee see you next month might just save me a fortune. But to that is just way to easy..,... Lolol
    Reply
    Never actually spent a dime on a lady of the evening those long term I an insinsttive jerk who only cares about drinking smoking gambling ten year of complaining. More my thing trying to break it off with the last gave her everything house cars minivan through a ancient hutch and most of my accounts now she is sorry and we are working it out in one of those over five hundred miles and apart a month off. But thanks for the tip train could be a hell of lot more cost effective one night a month I am good bag the warrior of love throw it in waste basket pay th fee see you next month might just save me a fortune. But to that is just way to easy..,... Lolol
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2016 - 8:31 PM ET #21

    I rather have alll the nagging I guess.
    Reply
    I rather have alll the nagging I guess.
     
    bizkilla
    bizkilla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 1725
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2016 - 12:28 AM ET #22

    Been going to same barber for a decade. It's an old school shop. Not a place to shoot the shyt but nice vibes and professionalism. Cut is now an asinine $18 plus a $5 for tip. I go about once a month maybe stretch it to 6 weeks.
    I've been in Dallas for a month now, so it's about time and all they have are those sports clips. Another guy got his done and they fukked it up. Went to one today but it was packed and a ridiculous $30. But it felt like the Godfather in there. It had pool tables and Tvs. Pretty cool.

    Reply
    Been going to same barber for a decade. It's an old school shop. Not a place to shoot the shyt but nice vibes and professionalism. Cut is now an asinine $18 plus a $5 for tip. I go about once a month maybe stretch it to 6 weeks.
    I've been in Dallas for a month now, so it's about time and all they have are those sports clips. Another guy got his done and they fukked it up. Went to one today but it was packed and a ridiculous $30. But it felt like the Godfather in there. It had pool tables and Tvs. Pretty cool.

     
     
    reppendayay
    reppendayay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 3594
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2016 - 9:23 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..
    Where in the bay area? I get cut up at cutright in san bruno
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by whitejerome:

    Where do you get your haircuts? SuperCuts? Great Clips? Old School barber shop? Do you get line up and straight razor shave? Also what price do you pay and how often you get cut? I get cut and shave 2 times a month. $50 for the combo . I am opening up a shop in the Bay Area so curious of any input or opinions. Also does the shop you go to offer adult beverage at the shop? I feel like barbering is coming back and for married men like myself it is relaxing and nice to get away from the wife for hour or 2 and BS at the local barber shop. Thanks fellas..
    Where in the bay area? I get cut up at cutright in san bruno
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,358
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.