Opinions are just that Opinions... Anyone else experiencing the losing streak... My Expert is 4 Wins and 9 Losses in last 2 days... I guess i should get the picks and bet opposite? Honestly I am disappointed with the info... Maybe I'm the only one experiencing this...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Opinions are just that Opinions... Anyone else experiencing the losing streak... My Expert is 4 Wins and 9 Losses in last 2 days... I guess i should get the picks and bet opposite? Honestly I am disappointed with the info... Maybe I'm the only one experiencing this...
HONESTLY??? Matt Fargo couldn't pick a rigged game... This is ridiculous... Supposedly makes a living at this??? Give me a break... I hope Ramen is the diet of Champions... Especially for the Champs that literally wouldn't know a winner if it fell from the sky and hit him in the face... It's amazing...
Sincerely,
Jeff Adams
HONESTLY??? Matt Fargo couldn't pick a rigged game... This is ridiculous... Supposedly makes a living at this??? Give me a break... I hope Ramen is the diet of Champions... Especially for the Champs that literally wouldn't know a winner if it fell from the sky and hit him in the face... It's amazing...