• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Bad Itch?

    DiverRon
    SALTY
    Johnzimbo34
    Midnight1
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 609
    Posts: 15
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2019 - 11:11 PM ET #1

    Hi All,

    Lot's of leafs in a big plot of land we have in our country home.
    Accordingly, as my wife likes yard clean as a whistel did leafs this winter to the sum 
    of about 250 bags. Was fine at starts and then right towards end of 
    job noticed a bit of an itch come on.  Had some old cream Clabetasol I used which
    is a steroidal cream that beats just about any itch there is, poison ivy, fire ants, etc..
    Well a few days later I was waking up at night just itchy as f-ck, I mean intense and burning.
    Used some more cream and took some benadryl and still was itchy notably at night.
    withing next few days I notced a bunch of raised bumps, some pretty long on arms, legs, chest,
    and hands mostly. My wife thought might be a drug interaction to some of my supplemments and stopped those to no avail.
    I thought maybe kidney could be taking a bit of a dump as well but late last summer all blood work and urnalysis were
    perfect. I also thought was some form of poison plant but this biatch persisted. Was then right at christmas
    and I tried to make a Dr' appintment with a derm I say for suspicious mole while back, which was benign in end thank goodness.
    Anyway, I couldn't get into see him till January 2nd. In the mean time this itch was like a MO-FO!!! I mean burning a bit and itchy 
    as hell but mostly at night. I started popping zytec and allegra then and just had a super hard time sleeping at night.
    Dug into medication cabinet for vistaril which I had left over from bad jelly fish I had diving Belize some years back.
    Vistaril is a Rx antihistamine/skin anesthetic and it did help more than anything else but still woke up a few times in night itchy 
    as fuck. I was like fuck me, whoever is mad at me from my past just got their wish as I was in heeeellllll!
    Got into derm finally a few days ago and I thought i knew what it was and he asked me and I said I think I got mites/scabies.
    He said I think you do too. He did a few scrapings of the 50 + bumps/rashes I now had over my body and said he didn't see mites
    but said there are often only a handful of mites on your body at a time and alot of false negatives with these random scraping microscopies.
    Anyway, he presribed me Ivermectin which I started that same night. it's taken 7 pills the first night and 7 pills 1 week later.
    Still have itching pretty bad, don't think it eased up much, maybe a tiny from the itch cream he told me to get, (CeraVe with pramoxine).
    I asked him for vistail and he looked at me like I was aksing him for Oxy, lol.
    Anyway, waiting an praying for real relief. Another buddy told me to use medicated Sulfur 8 Shampoo all over my body for the first day
    and sufur soap for a week after that 2x a day and that would do it. Another chick said coconut oil and tea tree oil.
    I just got the Sulfur shampoo and soap and will try that in next day.
    Anyway, my question is where the F-ck did I get this? Yard with leaves?
    Wife also had a few spots but were not bothering her too much but Dr. gave her Irvectin as well.
    P.S. Had just 1 beer tonight and not a good idea, noticed shortness of breath and rapid heart beat for a few hours, not doing that again!

    Anyway, anyone relate to what's going on with me. Ever had this or know anyone that did?
    Get same or different treatment and how long did it take to go away?
    Think I got from leaves and yard; my hands and body were all over those leaves.

    Many Thanks in advance to any Awesome Covers Brothers that could shoot their 2 cents in here.


    DR

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hi All,

    Lot's of leafs in a big plot of land we have in our country home.
    Accordingly, as my wife likes yard clean as a whistel did leafs this winter to the sum 
    of about 250 bags. Was fine at starts and then right towards end of 
    job noticed a bit of an itch come on.  Had some old cream Clabetasol I used which
    is a steroidal cream that beats just about any itch there is, poison ivy, fire ants, etc..
    Well a few days later I was waking up at night just itchy as f-ck, I mean intense and burning.
    Used some more cream and took some benadryl and still was itchy notably at night.
    withing next few days I notced a bunch of raised bumps, some pretty long on arms, legs, chest,
    and hands mostly. My wife thought might be a drug interaction to some of my supplemments and stopped those to no avail.
    I thought maybe kidney could be taking a bit of a dump as well but late last summer all blood work and urnalysis were
    perfect. I also thought was some form of poison plant but this biatch persisted. Was then right at christmas
    and I tried to make a Dr' appintment with a derm I say for suspicious mole while back, which was benign in end thank goodness.
    Anyway, I couldn't get into see him till January 2nd. In the mean time this itch was like a MO-FO!!! I mean burning a bit and itchy 
    as hell but mostly at night. I started popping zytec and allegra then and just had a super hard time sleeping at night.
    Dug into medication cabinet for vistaril which I had left over from bad jelly fish I had diving Belize some years back.
    Vistaril is a Rx antihistamine/skin anesthetic and it did help more than anything else but still woke up a few times in night itchy 
    as fuck. I was like fuck me, whoever is mad at me from my past just got their wish as I was in heeeellllll!
    Got into derm finally a few days ago and I thought i knew what it was and he asked me and I said I think I got mites/scabies.
    He said I think you do too. He did a few scrapings of the 50 + bumps/rashes I now had over my body and said he didn't see mites
    but said there are often only a handful of mites on your body at a time and alot of false negatives with these random scraping microscopies.
    Anyway, he presribed me Ivermectin which I started that same night. it's taken 7 pills the first night and 7 pills 1 week later.
    Still have itching pretty bad, don't think it eased up much, maybe a tiny from the itch cream he told me to get, (CeraVe with pramoxine).
    I asked him for vistail and he looked at me like I was aksing him for Oxy, lol.
    Anyway, waiting an praying for real relief. Another buddy told me to use medicated Sulfur 8 Shampoo all over my body for the first day
    and sufur soap for a week after that 2x a day and that would do it. Another chick said coconut oil and tea tree oil.
    I just got the Sulfur shampoo and soap and will try that in next day.
    Anyway, my question is where the F-ck did I get this? Yard with leaves?
    Wife also had a few spots but were not bothering her too much but Dr. gave her Irvectin as well.
    P.S. Had just 1 beer tonight and not a good idea, noticed shortness of breath and rapid heart beat for a few hours, not doing that again!

    Anyway, anyone relate to what's going on with me. Ever had this or know anyone that did?
    Get same or different treatment and how long did it take to go away?
    Think I got from leaves and yard; my hands and body were all over those leaves.

    Many Thanks in advance to any Awesome Covers Brothers that could shoot their 2 cents in here.


    DR

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 12:09 AM ET #2

    You may wanna put some 2-ball compound on it. Should clear it up or at least take your mind off  the symptomspeace_5

     

    Dr. Salty

    Reply

    You may wanna put some 2-ball compound on it. Should clear it up or at least take your mind off  the symptomspeace_5

     

    Dr. Salty

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 10:51 AM ET #3

    Salt,

     

    What is 2-ball compound? surprised

    Reply

    Salt,

     

    What is 2-ball compound? surprised

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 2:27 PM ET #4

    It's "Dr. Salty's two ball ointment". You need to hope he does house calls
    Reply
    It's "Dr. Salty's two ball ointment". You need to hope he does house calls
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 2:28 PM ET #5

    Diver, you can't ask Salty a reasonable question.

    But I can tell you, it's something Salty swallows every day.

    Reply

    Diver, you can't ask Salty a reasonable question.

    But I can tell you, it's something Salty swallows every day.

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 2:36 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Salt,   What is 2-ball compound?

    Well Ron......it is a compound we take for granted. Very plentiful in our lives and we waste all the time....mostly down shower drains and on bathroom towels and socks etc.

    It's easily produced by thinking about a lady using your right hand.....or left for some. 

    I always prescribe 2-ball compound for any ailment as a natural home remedy for sore throats to skin itchespeace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    Salt,   What is 2-ball compound?

    Well Ron......it is a compound we take for granted. Very plentiful in our lives and we waste all the time....mostly down shower drains and on bathroom towels and socks etc.

    It's easily produced by thinking about a lady using your right hand.....or left for some. 

    I always prescribe 2-ball compound for any ailment as a natural home remedy for sore throats to skin itchespeace_5

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 2:38 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Diver, you can't ask Salty a reasonable question. But I can tell you, it's something Salty swallows every day.

    A load a day keeps the doctor awayreallyhappy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Diver, you can't ask Salty a reasonable question. But I can tell you, it's something Salty swallows every day.

    A load a day keeps the doctor awayreallyhappy

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2019 - 2:39 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    It's "Dr. Salty's two ball ointment". You need to hope he does house calls
    an_cheers

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    It's "Dr. Salty's two ball ointment". You need to hope he does house calls
    an_cheers

    an_roll_laugh

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 2:15 AM ET #9


    The Corporate Fukks™ will try to sell you anything and everything under the Sun.

    This is what works...

    Eat a couple of bananas.  Take the inside of the banana peel and rub it generously over the affected area of skin.  This will harden and dry the affected skin area.  Leave on for 12 hours.  Rinse off and repeat again as necessary.  This will cure you completely in about 3 days.

    No, I'm not kidding.  It works. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    The Corporate Fukks™ will try to sell you anything and everything under the Sun.

    This is what works...

    Eat a couple of bananas.  Take the inside of the banana peel and rub it generously over the affected area of skin.  This will harden and dry the affected skin area.  Leave on for 12 hours.  Rinse off and repeat again as necessary.  This will cure you completely in about 3 days.

    No, I'm not kidding.  It works. 
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 12:46 PM ET #10

    Hi Guys;

    Ya'll r funny and I love all u biatches! 
    God knows that and in the end we'll meet, upstairs of course! lol

    Anyway, I am a bit better but still itching some at night even with Vistaril.
    Dr. called me in some more of that by the way :-))
    I used the ivermectin 1/2 times and been using sulfur shampoo and soap thus far.
    I'd say I'm 30% better.
    I will try the banana thing and I really appreciate you brother!
    Going to LV with bros in October, might have to look you up!
    peace

    Reply

    Hi Guys;

    Ya'll r funny and I love all u biatches! 
    God knows that and in the end we'll meet, upstairs of course! lol

    Anyway, I am a bit better but still itching some at night even with Vistaril.
    Dr. called me in some more of that by the way :-))
    I used the ivermectin 1/2 times and been using sulfur shampoo and soap thus far.
    I'd say I'm 30% better.
    I will try the banana thing and I really appreciate you brother!
    Going to LV with bros in October, might have to look you up!
    peace

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 6:40 PM ET #11

    Okay permaphrin 5 percent to clear up the spider mites that are consumi ing you.

    Hydrocortisone2.0 prescription strength. 

    To stop itching go to the doctor and ask forscabies treatment. If it's alive and itching this will kill it. 

     

    Reply

    Okay permaphrin 5 percent to clear up the spider mites that are consumi ing you.

    Hydrocortisone2.0 prescription strength. 

    To stop itching go to the doctor and ask forscabies treatment. If it's alive and itching this will kill it. 

     

     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 7:31 PM ET #12

    You gotta love the keyword ads at the bottom of this page shooting for desperate itchy skin condition mf'ersan_roll_laughan_burn_money

    Reply

    You gotta love the keyword ads at the bottom of this page shooting for desperate itchy skin condition mf'ersan_roll_laughan_burn_money

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 10:12 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Okay permaphrin 5 percent to clear up the spider mites that are consumi ing you. Hydrocortisone2.0 prescription strength.  To stop itching go to the doctor and ask forscabies treatment. If it's alive and itching this will kill it.

    nature, ty for that. Asked Dr. about that cream and he claims Ivermectin (japanese wonderdrug better) as it's internal from pills and seeps into every tissue and cell. I won't stop trying shit till this is 100% gone that's fo-sho!
    I could always throw my arse into a fire, that would kill the biatches! kidding lolnew_devil

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by nature1970:

    Okay permaphrin 5 percent to clear up the spider mites that are consumi ing you. Hydrocortisone2.0 prescription strength.  To stop itching go to the doctor and ask forscabies treatment. If it's alive and itching this will kill it.

    nature, ty for that. Asked Dr. about that cream and he claims Ivermectin (japanese wonderdrug better) as it's internal from pills and seeps into every tissue and cell. I won't stop trying shit till this is 100% gone that's fo-sho!
    I could always throw my arse into a fire, that would kill the biatches! kidding lolnew_devil

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2019 - 10:15 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    You gotta love the keyword ads at the bottom of this page shooting for desperate itchy skin condition mf'ers

    Salty, absolutely funny as hell!!!

    Love all my covers brothers and the higher i get the more love to ya'll

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SALTY:

    You gotta love the keyword ads at the bottom of this page shooting for desperate itchy skin condition mf'ers

    Salty, absolutely funny as hell!!!

    Love all my covers brothers and the higher i get the more love to ya'll

     
     
    webba
    webba
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 33929
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2019 - 7:05 AM ET #15

    Dr Wheatgrass Anti-oxidant skin recovery cream. It's worked for me, and you can search it on Amazon...A bit pricey at $30 or so, but like I said, it works.
    Covers Referee
    Reply
    Dr Wheatgrass Anti-oxidant skin recovery cream. It's worked for me, and you can search it on Amazon...A bit pricey at $30 or so, but like I said, it works.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,605
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,940
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,229
    • PART DEUX 138
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,712
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.