its not about the money is just how bad the beat was
![]()
![]()
![]()
[image from unapproved source]
[Quote: Originally Posted by Aceballa]its not about the money is just how bad the beat was
[Quote: Originally Posted by Aceballa]its not about the money is just how bad the beat was
i wish i knew how to just upload or paste the ticket from sportsbook.ag...but i ain't bullshittting. This is real which i could have probably quit my part-time job if the bucks would have made one more shot somehwere the game.
i wish i knew how to just upload or paste the ticket from sportsbook.ag...but i ain't bullshittting. This is real which i could have probably quit my part-time job if the bucks would have made one more shot somehwere the game.
I once lost a 15 leg parlay on a 1h bet. Few years ago but I wanna say it was 'Skins vs Packers on Sunday night. Washington scores at the half and if they kick the PAT, I get a push. Still crazy odds but there was weird wind on the eastern seaboard that day and kicks missed left and right. So they go for two. If they get it, I win a 15 leg parlay outright. They didn't. Happens. It was for something crazy like 20 grand.
I once lost a 15 leg parlay on a 1h bet. Few years ago but I wanna say it was 'Skins vs Packers on Sunday night. Washington scores at the half and if they kick the PAT, I get a push. Still crazy odds but there was weird wind on the eastern seaboard that day and kicks missed left and right. So they go for two. If they get it, I win a 15 leg parlay outright. They didn't. Happens. It was for something crazy like 20 grand.
