took the first yes took me 3days so friggin excited. Yeah
Back to work start tomorrow
QUOTE Originally Posted by mbialowas: Where you working Broham?working in sanitation slinging trash and locking onto dumpsters
QUOTE Originally Posted by mbialowas: Where you working Broham?working in sanitation slinging trash and locking onto dumpsters
[Quote: Originally Posted by nature1970]QUOTE Originally Posted by nature1970: QUOTE Originally Posted
went throughout the city for last week
now on the recycling truck small Troyes of paper plastic and cardboard paper still at complete staffing Lisbon street many humans wanting work and not much available to offer them good men and women tough rugged but a job of 10 has 30 who show for it harsh
[Quote: Originally Posted by nature1970]QUOTE Originally Posted by nature1970: QUOTE Originally Posted
went throughout the city for last week
now on the recycling truck small Troyes of paper plastic and cardboard paper still at complete staffing Lisbon street many humans wanting work and not much available to offer them good men and women tough rugged but a job of 10 has 30 who show for it harsh
BOL and welcome back to the workforce.
thanx where ya been ? Newark cold cause it is Finn freezing here 8 below tonight
BOL and welcome back to the workforce.
thanx where ya been ? Newark cold cause it is Finn freezing here 8 below tonight
Back to work tomorrow riding recycle truck smaller totes all light material placing application have four interviews on Thursday but doing what I can . Going to be cold wish me luck
Back to work tomorrow riding recycle truck smaller totes all light material placing application have four interviews on Thursday but doing what I can . Going to be cold wish me luck
thanx where ya been ? Newark cold cause it is Finn freezing here 8 below tonight
thanx where ya been ? Newark cold cause it is Finn freezing here 8 below tonight
Actually clearly in the wheel house for me spent four years recycling returnable now working for cassela in a temp for hire platform a national recycling corporation temp will be 55 below with wind chill by Saturday
Actually clearly in the wheel house for me spent four years recycling returnable now working for cassela in a temp for hire platform a national recycling corporation temp will be 55 below with wind chill by Saturday
Today I start councilling. So going in after 10 am tomorrow I will be shoveling in Portland supposed to get hurricane forced driven snow wind chill very cold sub -25 and inch an hour they were called blizzards but now snow bomb cyclones according to cbs news
Today I start councilling. So going in after 10 am tomorrow I will be shoveling in Portland supposed to get hurricane forced driven snow wind chill very cold sub -25 and inch an hour they were called blizzards but now snow bomb cyclones according to cbs news
Today I start councilling. So going in after 10 am tomorrow I will be shoveling in Portland supposed to get hurricane forced driven snow wind chill very cold sub -25 and inch an hour they were called blizzards but now snow bomb cyclones according to cbs news
Today I start councilling. So going in after 10 am tomorrow I will be shoveling in Portland supposed to get hurricane forced driven snow wind chill very cold sub -25 and inch an hour they were called blizzards but now snow bomb cyclones according to cbs news
Have an interview for cleaning building and line cook for Monday better pay see how it pans Monday submitted an application to Cassella Corp like the design they are using to recycle all trash. Amazing experience rode with pine tree trash collection worked at re energy for construction debris sorting went to cassella plant to sort recycled blue tote collection. A lot of great people working .
Have an interview for cleaning building and line cook for Monday better pay see how it pans Monday submitted an application to Cassella Corp like the design they are using to recycle all trash. Amazing experience rode with pine tree trash collection worked at re energy for construction debris sorting went to cassella plant to sort recycled blue tote collection. A lot of great people working .
Have an interview for cleaning building and line cook for Monday better pay see how it pans Monday submitted an application to Cassella Corp like the design they are using to recycle all trash. Amazing experience rode with pine tree trash collection worked at re energy for construction debris sorting went to cassella plant to sort recycled blue tote collection. A lot of great people working .
Have an interview for cleaning building and line cook for Monday better pay see how it pans Monday submitted an application to Cassella Corp like the design they are using to recycle all trash. Amazing experience rode with pine tree trash collection worked at re energy for construction debris sorting went to cassella plant to sort recycled blue tote collection. A lot of great people working .
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
EXACTLY how a working man MUST think.
CUT your working hours while INCREASING wage.
I'm impressed with your attitude nature.
It’s a money thing uman. I like doing things for a living . And working in recycled materials is not a bad job or beneath me by any means but an extra 5 an hour is what I need to make it. I can cover costs in 120 hours vs 160 for the month allows more in my pocket. And realistically I work for Money now.
EXACTLY how a working man MUST think.
CUT your working hours while INCREASING wage.
I'm impressed with your attitude nature.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
