Good People of Covers : I got back from a Foxwoods Casino run with The Man ,and I witnessed a pretty good display on how to play Baccarat.
He usually Follows The Shoe .Meaning if Banker comes in ..Keep betting Banker Etc.... But when thing got Choppy ( Banker then Player etc) , he switched to betting on the Chop- Chops ,and won some bucks !!! I witnessed him play 4 $ 5000 hands ( Grey Chip ) . He won 2 ,lost on 1 and tied one .Both Dealer and Banker pulled Natural 8's on the tie !! I thought he was dead meat on that one ...
I was going to play Craps ,but I just sat along with him at a Private table and watched .. Thanks Goose . Hope you continue to romp this weekend down there !
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Good People of Covers : I got back from a Foxwoods Casino run with The Man ,and I witnessed a pretty good display on how to play Baccarat.
He usually Follows The Shoe .Meaning if Banker comes in ..Keep betting Banker Etc.... But when thing got Choppy ( Banker then Player etc) , he switched to betting on the Chop- Chops ,and won some bucks !!! I witnessed him play 4 $ 5000 hands ( Grey Chip ) . He won 2 ,lost on 1 and tied one .Both Dealer and Banker pulled Natural 8's on the tie !! I thought he was dead meat on that one ...
I was going to play Craps ,but I just sat along with him at a Private table and watched .. Thanks Goose . Hope you continue to romp this weekend down there !
It's official Mitch. Johnny will be here in October. You need to hook up with us sometime Monday October 14th thru 17th. This is gonna be very good. This is gonna be great.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
It's official Mitch. Johnny will be here in October. You need to hook up with us sometime Monday October 14th thru 17th. This is gonna be very good. This is gonna be great.