Close friend of mine decided to start taking action last week. The person who was submitting bets through him lost roughly 10k. He since went MIA. He asked me what to do in order to collect. Flat out told him there is nothing he can do to get that money and he wont see it, am I right?? I mean honestly what could he do to see any of that money without things getting messy (cops, etc)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Close friend of mine decided to start taking action last week. The person who was submitting bets through him lost roughly 10k. He since went MIA. He asked me what to do in order to collect. Flat out told him there is nothing he can do to get that money and he wont see it, am I right?? I mean honestly what could he do to see any of that money without things getting messy (cops, etc)
Nothing legal he can do. Even if the guy didn't go MIA, there is little that can be done (legally). About the only thing he can do is spread the word around that they guy doesn't honor his bets.
Nothing legal he can do. Even if the guy didn't go MIA, there is little that can be done (legally). About the only thing he can do is spread the word around that they guy doesn't honor his bets.