which ones are you guys listening to or have listened to?
post yours ![]()
mine: Malcolm Gladwell ... have listened to most of them
My wife and I can never agree on one for a road trip. She like Nicholas Sparks crap, which I hate. I'm more into Robert Ludlum and Randy Wayne White, and she hates that kind of stuff. So we listen to music.
My wife and I can never agree on one for a road trip. She like Nicholas Sparks crap, which I hate. I'm more into Robert Ludlum and Randy Wayne White, and she hates that kind of stuff. So we listen to music.
I hate audiobooks. Once on a road trip to Arizona we tried to listen to The Martian. I could not get into it. On the return trip, she knocks out. I'm like, "It's just me and you. We're gonna get through this. Finished at the turnoff for the road home. Thought it was whack. Still hate audiobooks.
I hate audiobooks. Once on a road trip to Arizona we tried to listen to The Martian. I could not get into it. On the return trip, she knocks out. I'm like, "It's just me and you. We're gonna get through this. Finished at the turnoff for the road home. Thought it was whack. Still hate audiobooks.
