A couple of strong defensive teams meet in this season finale, with Atlanta looking to secure the eighth and final playoff spot. The Dream ranks fifth in the WNBA in points allowed and fourth in field goal shooting allowed (42.9%). The offense, however, is last in scoring and shooting (40.6%), plus the second-worst from 3-point land (30.7%). Atlanta is on a 13-7 run UNDER the total. New York is third in points given up and second in field goal shooting allowed (42.5%), and comes in on a 9-4 run UNDER the total. They have already clinched the No. 1 seed with a 32-7 straight-up record. Take Atlanta/New York UNDER the total.
Atlanta Dream vs New York Liberty!!!
A couple of strong defensive teams meet in this season finale, with Atlanta looking to secure the eighth and final playoff spot. The Dream ranks fifth in the WNBA in points allowed and fourth in field goal shooting allowed (42.9%). The offense, however, is last in scoring and shooting (40.6%), plus the second-worst from 3-point land (30.7%). Atlanta is on a 13-7 run UNDER the total. New York is third in points given up and second in field goal shooting allowed (42.5%), and comes in on a 9-4 run UNDER the total. They have already clinched the No. 1 seed with a 32-7 straight-up record. Take Atlanta/New York UNDER the total.
Congrats on your pick! ![]()
I don't bet on the WNBA (maybe I should lol), and I saw a guy on SS use the LVA vs the DWs as his pick and was curious why the Aces with a 26 - 13 record would be an underdog to a tm with a 9 - 30 record? I looked at the injury report, resting players, etc. and nothing indicated why, seemingly, the wrong team would be favored? What am I missing?
Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
Congrats on your pick! ![]()
I don't bet on the WNBA (maybe I should lol), and I saw a guy on SS use the LVA vs the DWs as his pick and was curious why the Aces with a 26 - 13 record would be an underdog to a tm with a 9 - 30 record? I looked at the injury report, resting players, etc. and nothing indicated why, seemingly, the wrong team would be favored? What am I missing?
Any input would be appreciated, thanks.
@LakeTahoeKid
Bookmakers Love baiting bettors into taking the favorite even if the team with a better record was resting their players no way the dream was gonna win that when they have nothing to play for.
@LakeTahoeKid
Bookmakers Love baiting bettors into taking the favorite even if the team with a better record was resting their players no way the dream was gonna win that when they have nothing to play for.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
