First off, I've never been to a strip club that has food. Just that alone sounds disgusting enough.....
But, then you add in that it's free, "buffet style", and the selection is ribs, fried chicken, and fried shrimp?!?!? The slimiest, greasiest, things that you eat with your hands?!?!?
UGH!!!!
What, no deviled eggs, Buffalo wings or nachos?
So, here's your evening laid out:
1. Get a lap dance from a gross stripper that every other gross degenerate guy in the club had pawed over, now you're touching her.....
2. Hand her cash after said dance, which as we all know $$$$ is the most disgusting bacteria riddled thing on the planet.....
3. Mosey on over to the free buffet (once again, after said degenerates) fix yourself a plate, "It's Finger-Lickin' Good!!!"
I'd rather lick a toilet seat at the airport.....
I'm surprised this "incident" doesn't happen every night.
First off, I've never been to a strip club that has food. Just that alone sounds disgusting enough.....
But, then you add in that it's free, "buffet style", and the selection is ribs, fried chicken, and fried shrimp?!?!? The slimiest, greasiest, things that you eat with your hands?!?!?
UGH!!!!
What, no deviled eggs, Buffalo wings or nachos?
So, here's your evening laid out:
1. Get a lap dance from a gross stripper that every other gross degenerate guy in the club had pawed over, now you're touching her.....
2. Hand her cash after said dance, which as we all know $$$$ is the most disgusting bacteria riddled thing on the planet.....
3. Mosey on over to the free buffet (once again, after said degenerates) fix yourself a plate, "It's Finger-Lickin' Good!!!"
I'd rather lick a toilet seat at the airport.....
I'm surprised this "incident" doesn't happen every night.
There's a strip club in SF that on weekdays has a 5 dollar lunch buffet. Basically the 5 bucks is admission and the buffet is free. Best value in the city.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
There's a strip club in SF that on weekdays has a 5 dollar lunch buffet. Basically the 5 bucks is admission and the buffet is free. Best value in the city.