Shopping myself to some new employers, various industries and having experienced in management, and after a phone interview was offered an assessment test that should take 40-60 minutes.
Anyone have any experience or strategy for this type of step?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Shopping myself to some new employers, various industries and having experienced in management, and after a phone interview was offered an assessment test that should take 40-60 minutes.
Anyone have any experience or strategy for this type of step?
Be consistent and decisive. There is no right or wrong answer but they want to see a pattern that fits their mold. Just be firm and don't choose "undecided" if that is an option
Be consistent and decisive. There is no right or wrong answer but they want to see a pattern that fits their mold. Just be firm and don't choose "undecided" if that is an option
Thanks for the input, been studying this subject most of the evening and what I've gathered is that there is a RIGHT or WRONG answer. But your advice on being undecided is correct they want the answer to strongly agree or disagree about something.
It's the real tricky ones that baffle me. Like True or False.
I know someone who steals.
Of course we all know of someone who steals. But by answering true are we saying we associate with thieves?
Or how do you truthfully answer
I really enjoy loud crowds.
There has to be someone in this forum who knows about this subject.
Thanks for the input, been studying this subject most of the evening and what I've gathered is that there is a RIGHT or WRONG answer. But your advice on being undecided is correct they want the answer to strongly agree or disagree about something.
It's the real tricky ones that baffle me. Like True or False.
I know someone who steals.
Of course we all know of someone who steals. But by answering true are we saying we associate with thieves?
Or how do you truthfully answer
I really enjoy loud crowds.
There has to be someone in this forum who knows about this subject.
absolutely can't stand these, went thru a barrage of these a few years ago, ridiculous stuff, but what I've learned is never sit on the fence, always give the very strongly agree or very strongly disagree answer, its ridiculous that companies base decisions on interviewing on the strengths of these but thats an argument for another time
absolutely can't stand these, went thru a barrage of these a few years ago, ridiculous stuff, but what I've learned is never sit on the fence, always give the very strongly agree or very strongly disagree answer, its ridiculous that companies base decisions on interviewing on the strengths of these but thats an argument for another time