Released from prison after serving 9 years. Poster boy for those who oppose gambling. Conned people out of millions of dollars using his "name." Supposedly had people on the outside still making bets for him last year.
Art, I would like to personally invite you to join us on Covers. If there ever was a loser, an automatic "fade," you're the guy!
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Released from prison after serving 9 years. Poster boy for those who oppose gambling. Conned people out of millions of dollars using his "name." Supposedly had people on the outside still making bets for him last year.
Art, I would like to personally invite you to join us on Covers. If there ever was a loser, an automatic "fade," you're the guy!
Released from prison after serving 9 years. Poster boy for those who oppose gambling. Conned people out of millions of dollars using his "name." Supposedly had people on the outside still making bets for him last year. Art, I would like to personally invite you to join us on Covers. If there ever was a loser, an automatic "fade," you're the guy!
He is already on Covers. He posts under the name Bigred, mostly in the penalty box
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:
Released from prison after serving 9 years. Poster boy for those who oppose gambling. Conned people out of millions of dollars using his "name." Supposedly had people on the outside still making bets for him last year. Art, I would like to personally invite you to join us on Covers. If there ever was a loser, an automatic "fade," you're the guy!
He is already on Covers. He posts under the name Bigred, mostly in the penalty box