I REALLLY miss south Florida!
Aria, Emma & Austin catch River Fish!
Fishing near a spillway is like shooting fish in a barrel. Catching wild shiners using a net & torn up pieces of bread will start a feeding frenzy for the shiners. We live east near the beach & do mostly saltwater fishing now. But when I first moved down to South Florida in 76, I would fish all the fresh water canals in the neighborhood.
We can still catch snook especially when the mullet make their runs. Most of the neighbors have live wells & it's fun putting a mullet on a hook, sit on the dock with a cold Heineken & watch your bobber disappear.
Thanks for sharing these videos Freddie.
![]()
Fishing near a spillway is like shooting fish in a barrel. Catching wild shiners using a net & torn up pieces of bread will start a feeding frenzy for the shiners. We live east near the beach & do mostly saltwater fishing now. But when I first moved down to South Florida in 76, I would fish all the fresh water canals in the neighborhood.
We can still catch snook especially when the mullet make their runs. Most of the neighbors have live wells & it's fun putting a mullet on a hook, sit on the dock with a cold Heineken & watch your bobber disappear.
Thanks for sharing these videos Freddie.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
