She knows too I have a paypal just for extra money, money in the safe that she needs to leave along that is seperate, my cash stock trading account seperate from our Roths and a bank account in my name all for the purposes of gambling and personal financial choices that don't involve or affect her.
Mind you this is like less than 5% of our bigger picture but it's enough fun money to keep me happy
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Keeping extra money from wife = good life.
She knows too I have a paypal just for extra money, money in the safe that she needs to leave along that is seperate, my cash stock trading account seperate from our Roths and a bank account in my name all for the purposes of gambling and personal financial choices that don't involve or affect her.
Mind you this is like less than 5% of our bigger picture but it's enough fun money to keep me happy
before we got married, I told her we will never have a joint account, she has no idea of what I have in saving/investments etc, I'm not going to subsidize her shoe/handbag collection.
Course if you're single, you don't have a care in the world.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Keeping extra money from wife = good life.
this
before we got married, I told her we will never have a joint account, she has no idea of what I have in saving/investments etc, I'm not going to subsidize her shoe/handbag collection.
Course if you're single, you don't have a care in the world.
She knows too I have a paypal just for extra money, money in the safe that she needs to leave along that is seperate, my cash stock trading account seperate from our Roths and a bank account in my name all for the purposes of gambling and personal financial choices that don't involve or affect her.
Mind you this is like less than 5% of our bigger picture but it's enough fun money to keep me happy
Smart man right here
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
She knows too I have a paypal just for extra money, money in the safe that she needs to leave along that is seperate, my cash stock trading account seperate from our Roths and a bank account in my name all for the purposes of gambling and personal financial choices that don't involve or affect her.
Mind you this is like less than 5% of our bigger picture but it's enough fun money to keep me happy