Just curious. I met a guy who lives in Vegas who bets on sports for a living. We've kept up a casual friendship for about 12 years. I didn't believe him at first but he is still at it after all these years..
Are there any players here that do it for a living?
I am working towards it, but the bankroll needed is clearly huge and I’m not there yet. I don’t even know how much of a bankroll I need to pull it off. All I know is where I currently stand doesn’t seem close to being comfortable enough to try it...and it’s a lot.
I am working towards it, but the bankroll needed is clearly huge and I’m not there yet. I don’t even know how much of a bankroll I need to pull it off. All I know is where I currently stand doesn’t seem close to being comfortable enough to try it...and it’s a lot.
yes sr been betting for bout 35 years but for last 12 years been makeing livening out of it gl bet pat
What do consider a reasonable enough bankroll to give it a serious try?
yes sr been betting for bout 35 years but for last 12 years been makeing livening out of it gl bet pat
What do consider a reasonable enough bankroll to give it a serious try?
yes sr been betting for bout 35 years but for last 12 years been makeing livening out of it gl bet pat
6 posts and member since 2001. That is tremendous
yes sr been betting for bout 35 years but for last 12 years been makeing livening out of it gl bet pat
6 posts and member since 2001. That is tremendous
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
