It really is a fantastic question and a topic that I know whenever we get together for family get togethers, quickly turns into a hot button discussion.
It really is a fantastic question and a topic that I know whenever we get together for family get togethers, quickly turns into a hot button discussion.
I'm from Cali and there are way more Mexican gangs then any bloods or crips. There are more crips than bloods tho. Reason being is the crips were started first. In the 80s once they started getting violent and accumulating enemies, that's when the bloods were established.. Crips came first
I'm from Cali and there are way more Mexican gangs then any bloods or crips. There are more crips than bloods tho. Reason being is the crips were started first. In the 80s once they started getting violent and accumulating enemies, that's when the bloods were established.. Crips came first