I see live scores are half an hour behind the actual live scores on weekends the past few weeks. Clicking on the 'preview' tab leads you to an empty page. Now I click on matchup for a game and im taken to a matchup of a game I never heard of...tufts vs bates??? No more boxscores available as the games play? Is this site near it's end? The quality has dropped immensely over the months!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I see live scores are half an hour behind the actual live scores on weekends the past few weeks. Clicking on the 'preview' tab leads you to an empty page. Now I click on matchup for a game and im taken to a matchup of a game I never heard of...tufts vs bates??? No more boxscores available as the games play? Is this site near it's end? The quality has dropped immensely over the months!