thought here you know all those gifted code writers you got locked up in various places.
time you start thinking lets make a deal.
like it or not apple isnt a us corporation moved its headquarters during the great exporatation of most global corporation thank you nafta there was a small silver lining in that agreement.........
thought here you know all those gifted code writers you got locked up in various places.
time you start thinking lets make a deal.
like it or not apple isnt a us corporation moved its headquarters during the great exporatation of most global corporation thank you nafta there was a small silver lining in that agreement.........
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
What he said.
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
What country do you reside in?
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
Let's take a look at your statement ... In the NFL forum I disagreed with your OPINION that all sports are fixed by some massive plan involving 1,000's of people, and that means I support Guantanamo Bay?
It is reasoning such as this why I, and many others, simply laugh at you.
Grow up kid, life is short
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by DRIBBLE4LIFE:
You're the type of sheep who says "it's OK to lock people away in Guantanamo in the name of national security", thus violating every international wartime edict and law. You are a slave to your govt and I would love ot see your face when you realize just how much you have bene dupes by your government. PRICELESS. You belong in a MasterCard commercial.
Let's take a look at your statement ... In the NFL forum I disagreed with your OPINION that all sports are fixed by some massive plan involving 1,000's of people, and that means I support Guantanamo Bay?
It is reasoning such as this why I, and many others, simply laugh at you.
If you "destroyed me" in the NFL forum, why did you feel the need to troll me in the GD forum?
Seems as if you aren't really convinced you had the upper hand in our previous discussion.
Seems as if you were upset that I correctly pointed out the flaws in your absurd opinions.
Seems as if your panties are firmly bunched deep in your vagina.
Not to worry, little boy. I have no time to debate with those who have no ability to see the truth, even when it presents itself on a silver platter.
Please continue trying to convince total strangers on the internet how you have figured it all out, and how 99% of the population is too dumb to understand that which you already know. I'm certain yours will be a fruitful endeavor.
Feel free to have the last word, you are not a worthy enough adversary to waste my time on
bigreds daddy
If you "destroyed me" in the NFL forum, why did you feel the need to troll me in the GD forum?
Seems as if you aren't really convinced you had the upper hand in our previous discussion.
Seems as if you were upset that I correctly pointed out the flaws in your absurd opinions.
Seems as if your panties are firmly bunched deep in your vagina.
Not to worry, little boy. I have no time to debate with those who have no ability to see the truth, even when it presents itself on a silver platter.
Please continue trying to convince total strangers on the internet how you have figured it all out, and how 99% of the population is too dumb to understand that which you already know. I'm certain yours will be a fruitful endeavor.
Feel free to have the last word, you are not a worthy enough adversary to waste my time on