Hello, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with using an API program for sports betting? I'm not a coder so this is a completely new thing for me. Or if anybody could direct me to a site that has a good tutorial on the subject that would be greatly appreciated.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hello, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with using an API program for sports betting? I'm not a coder so this is a completely new thing for me. Or if anybody could direct me to a site that has a good tutorial on the subject that would be greatly appreciated.
Ai cant handicap and comprehend the big picture analysis of pro sports.it will not know how to interpet all the 100 + intangibles and which one will take precedent in the game.for example,some games starts at the favourite and stops.yes,FULLSTOP.those games dont need no ai progression.
Ai cant handicap and comprehend the big picture analysis of pro sports.it will not know how to interpet all the 100 + intangibles and which one will take precedent in the game.for example,some games starts at the favourite and stops.yes,FULLSTOP.those games dont need no ai progression.