Where do professional sports bettors hangout at
Anywhere cool to hangout
the Politics forum
I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only
shop
the Politics forum
I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only
shop
the Politics forum I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only shop
They've never invited me. Racists!
I once almost bought a house in Cleveland. It was 50 bucks. Didn't seem like a good value.
the Politics forum I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only shop
They've never invited me. Racists!
I once almost bought a house in Cleveland. It was 50 bucks. Didn't seem like a good value.
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It: the Politics forum I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only shop They've never invited me. Racists! I once almost bought a house in Cleveland. It was 50 bucks. Didn't seem like a good value.
It's not about race in the politics forum but it is about colour, namely red or blue
They actually did procure one of those foreclosure properties for $27 for their little social club but uhh the gas,electric and water got cut off so it's not exactly a country club lounge setting but what do you expect for $4.99 annual membership fee ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It: the Politics forum I think they got their own social club somewhere in Cleveland and meet up a couple times a year ... invitation only shop They've never invited me. Racists! I once almost bought a house in Cleveland. It was 50 bucks. Didn't seem like a good value.
It's not about race in the politics forum but it is about colour, namely red or blue
They actually did procure one of those foreclosure properties for $27 for their little social club but uhh the gas,electric and water got cut off so it's not exactly a country club lounge setting but what do you expect for $4.99 annual membership fee ![]()
But the $4.99 fee must keep out the riff raft.
Pretty sure it's riff raff. And depending on how long it's been going, at 4.99 a year, you guys probably have a McMansion in Cleveland but like 5 said, the Utilities are cut. And all of the copper pipes have been stolen.
But the $4.99 fee must keep out the riff raft.
Pretty sure it's riff raff. And depending on how long it's been going, at 4.99 a year, you guys probably have a McMansion in Cleveland but like 5 said, the Utilities are cut. And all of the copper pipes have been stolen.
But the $4.99 fee must keep out the riff raft.
Unless you have tickets to a browns playoff game ....
But the $4.99 fee must keep out the riff raft.
Unless you have tickets to a browns playoff game ....
You are cordially invited to Foxwoods Connecticut where I will invite you to David Burke Prime steakhouse on me.
We will play at pit 20. $50 minimum blackjack. Or a private $100 table. I prefer the $100 Baccarat tables but a Private Table requires a $200 minimum wager with a $5K buy in.
No, I am not a tout. I will play with you on your side.
As I am Diamond Card holder you will stay in your own private suite.
Be warned. If you fukk up or get out of line there WILL BE a price to pay.
You are cordially invited to Foxwoods Connecticut where I will invite you to David Burke Prime steakhouse on me.
We will play at pit 20. $50 minimum blackjack. Or a private $100 table. I prefer the $100 Baccarat tables but a Private Table requires a $200 minimum wager with a $5K buy in.
No, I am not a tout. I will play with you on your side.
As I am Diamond Card holder you will stay in your own private suite.
Be warned. If you fukk up or get out of line there WILL BE a price to pay.
In the Study with the Candlestick Colonel Mustard cuttin’ the Coke
on the mirror it gets weirder bumps up the nose
he looked up to the sky
as if he saw an angel
explaining what he was about to say in an exclamation unstable
he said “ Dear Jesus I can see God ! “
But it was just Mrs. Peacock leaning in deep gobbling meat gnawing knob
baby it’s a party
Holy smokes a fiesta
Only the dopest selection of degenerates that bet stuff
Professor Plum on the Wheels of Steel
Ms. Scarlet on the Stripper Pole
Mr Boddy up in the hotties dicckin’ the slits fingering clitoris Yo
Where else you want or need to be ?
A Tuxedo , weed , and belief is all you’ll need
now get over here
I’ll make some room
Spock droppin’ rocks from the Moon the God’s honest truth pop a squat and get a Clue.....
In the Study with the Candlestick Colonel Mustard cuttin’ the Coke
on the mirror it gets weirder bumps up the nose
he looked up to the sky
as if he saw an angel
explaining what he was about to say in an exclamation unstable
he said “ Dear Jesus I can see God ! “
But it was just Mrs. Peacock leaning in deep gobbling meat gnawing knob
baby it’s a party
Holy smokes a fiesta
Only the dopest selection of degenerates that bet stuff
Professor Plum on the Wheels of Steel
Ms. Scarlet on the Stripper Pole
Mr Boddy up in the hotties dicckin’ the slits fingering clitoris Yo
Where else you want or need to be ?
A Tuxedo , weed , and belief is all you’ll need
now get over here
I’ll make some room
Spock droppin’ rocks from the Moon the God’s honest truth pop a squat and get a Clue.....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
