Looking for books, newsletters, etc from people who are writing about handicapping. I'm not looking for someones picks, I'm looking for the how of it all. Any suggestions?
Thanks
kevnb
Looking for books, newsletters, etc from people who are writing about handicapping. I'm not looking for someones picks, I'm looking for the how of it all. Any suggestions?
Thanks
kevnb
Looking for books, newsletters, etc from people who are writing about handicapping. I'm not looking for someones picks, I'm looking for the how of it all. Any suggestions?
Thanks
kevnb
I think most here aren't writing about it, but some are readying about it. And if it's working, they don't want to share....... Guessing good ol' Google would help. Amazon books has everything, I'd check there...
I think most here aren't writing about it, but some are readying about it. And if it's working, they don't want to share....... Guessing good ol' Google would help. Amazon books has everything, I'd check there...
8th post since 2002?
8th post since 2002?
