It's really meant to be watched and listened to live. They have podcasts available if you're not able to do so.
Saturdays and Sundays are the best pregame shows you will ever watch. You'll never watch ESPN or NFL Network pregame again.
The app streams well and it will play in the background if you're doing something else on your device. My preferred method to watch is their YouTube channel.
The weekly newsletter is also worth a read.
It's really meant to be watched and listened to live. They have podcasts available if you're not able to do so.
Saturdays and Sundays are the best pregame shows you will ever watch. You'll never watch ESPN or NFL Network pregame again.
The app streams well and it will play in the background if you're doing something else on your device. My preferred method to watch is their YouTube channel.
Usually listen to the segments via podcast, pretty solid and the guests are usually good too. First time I saw the video of a Mitch Moss and Pauley Howard, I was so shocked at Howard, his voice sounds NOTHING like I expected him to look lol.
Usually listen to the segments via podcast, pretty solid and the guests are usually good too. First time I saw the video of a Mitch Moss and Pauley Howard, I was so shocked at Howard, his voice sounds NOTHING like I expected him to look lol.