I use to use them al the time, at one time they were the best in the business. Never had a problem with them, use to cash out decent number 20K+ and had no worries leaving money in there. Since they separated from Bookmaker I have heard of a lot of problems. I would suggest Bookmaker or Heritage. Stay away from Diamond.
I use to use them al the time, at one time they were the best in the business. Never had a problem with them, use to cash out decent number 20K+ and had no worries leaving money in there. Since they separated from Bookmaker I have heard of a lot of problems. I would suggest Bookmaker or Heritage. Stay away from Diamond.
I use to use them al the time, at one time they were the best in the business. Never had a problem with them, use to cash out decent number 20K+ and had no worries leaving money in there. Since they separated from Bookmaker I have heard of a lot of problems. I would suggest Bookmaker or Heritage. Stay away from Diamond.
Thanks Brother ....
Some of there futures are way off ...I called and asked what
the cuurent limit was on season win totals , they said currently $1,000...
My only concern is if I will ever get paid .....I keep reading good reviews , but not sure if thats worth anything ....
Thanks for ypur input and time
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:
I use to use them al the time, at one time they were the best in the business. Never had a problem with them, use to cash out decent number 20K+ and had no worries leaving money in there. Since they separated from Bookmaker I have heard of a lot of problems. I would suggest Bookmaker or Heritage. Stay away from Diamond.
Thanks Brother ....
Some of there futures are way off ...I called and asked what
the cuurent limit was on season win totals , they said currently $1,000...
My only concern is if I will ever get paid .....I keep reading good reviews , but not sure if thats worth anything ....