How 'bout dem Foxes Van? Crazy to think they were 5000 to 1 before the start of the season.
I love it. Root for them every week.
I think it is the best underdog story in the history of sports. It isn't a one game App ST beating Michigan thing. Anything can happen in one game. Over the course of 38 games, to compete against teams with budgets 20x yours - is incredible.
Honestly - 5k-1 isnt enough.
It is too bad they will be on the road in their last game. I hope they clinch it in the 2nd to last week at home. To be in that stadium..... Crazy.
I am having crazy thoughts about going over there for it now. Ha.
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
How 'bout dem Foxes Van? Crazy to think they were 5000 to 1 before the start of the season.
I love it. Root for them every week.
I think it is the best underdog story in the history of sports. It isn't a one game App ST beating Michigan thing. Anything can happen in one game. Over the course of 38 games, to compete against teams with budgets 20x yours - is incredible.
Honestly - 5k-1 isnt enough.
It is too bad they will be on the road in their last game. I hope they clinch it in the 2nd to last week at home. To be in that stadium..... Crazy.
I am having crazy thoughts about going over there for it now. Ha.
March of 2018? I would bet over. But probably not by much. They are expecting 100k orders in the next 24 hours. If that happens- the wait at the bottom of the line is 3 years.
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
Over under on 2 yr wait????
Over -180
March of 2018? I would bet over. But probably not by much. They are expecting 100k orders in the next 24 hours. If that happens- the wait at the bottom of the line is 3 years.
The money you pay for a car that will do the 0-60 in under 4 is pretty from a distance, but the list of gas fueled cars that'll smoke it front and back is looooong.
Speed limit through Bakersfield is 75mph. Absolutely suck when a German car roars past you at 90. You have to pinch the battery to climb up to 3 digits and dog out..
Just me though.
The money you pay for a car that will do the 0-60 in under 4 is pretty from a distance, but the list of gas fueled cars that'll smoke it front and back is looooong.
Speed limit through Bakersfield is 75mph. Absolutely suck when a German car roars past you at 90. You have to pinch the battery to climb up to 3 digits and dog out..
The money you pay for a car that will do the 0-60 in under 4 is pretty from a distance, but the list of gas fueled cars that'll smoke it front and back is looooong.
Speed limit through Bakersfield is 75mph. Absolutely suck when a German car roars past you at 90. You have to pinch the battery to climb up to 3 digits and dog out..
Just me though.
I am not familiar with a single gas car that will smoke mine. 0-60 in 2.9? Maybe a McLaren 1m dollar car? Surely the list is not long.
I'm not sure you are talking about the Model S - or maybe what you think the Model 3 will be? My top end is 155. And that is governed by software. It drives itself and gets updates like a computer does.
Enlighten me.
Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
The money you pay for a car that will do the 0-60 in under 4 is pretty from a distance, but the list of gas fueled cars that'll smoke it front and back is looooong.
Speed limit through Bakersfield is 75mph. Absolutely suck when a German car roars past you at 90. You have to pinch the battery to climb up to 3 digits and dog out..
Just me though.
I am not familiar with a single gas car that will smoke mine. 0-60 in 2.9? Maybe a McLaren 1m dollar car? Surely the list is not long.
I'm not sure you are talking about the Model S - or maybe what you think the Model 3 will be? My top end is 155. And that is governed by software. It drives itself and gets updates like a computer does.
give me the over all day. you know how tesla is with their timelines.
i saw a couple of videos of some of the lines around the world yesterday. here's dallas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txa1Ptaht_E
plenty of other examples out there.
i am not buying one now or in 2 years or so, but i can definitely see getting one for my kids when the first one turns 16 as i'm sure the 3 will be one of the safest cars on the road, like the model s.
my brother in law ordered the X like a decade ago. he was one of the first 1000 on the list. he got his two weeks ago. needless to say, he says it was worth the wait.
Quote Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:
Over under on 2 yr wait????
give me the over all day. you know how tesla is with their timelines.
i saw a couple of videos of some of the lines around the world yesterday. here's dallas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txa1Ptaht_E
plenty of other examples out there.
i am not buying one now or in 2 years or so, but i can definitely see getting one for my kids when the first one turns 16 as i'm sure the 3 will be one of the safest cars on the road, like the model s.
my brother in law ordered the X like a decade ago. he was one of the first 1000 on the list. he got his two weeks ago. needless to say, he says it was worth the wait.