This is a cool look at what it was like in the late 80s when Ayrton Senna was on the up. This is also the last race in Detroit because the track was so bad that all the racers complained and refused to race there again.
This is a cool look at what it was like in the late 80s when Ayrton Senna was on the up. This is also the last race in Detroit because the track was so bad that all the racers complained and refused to race there again.
I think '74. Highschool buddy said let's go to Mosport for the Canadian Grand Prix.
Memories are fading, but I do recall 2 things......
Watching qualifying. Standing at Moss Corner. Hairpin right. I believe it was Andretti spinning out right in front of me.
Second memory. Buddy & I walking around. Ended up right in the pits during qualifying. No one stopped us. I think it was Clay Regazzoni's pit. Standing right beside his car. Finally we got noticed and jeez did we get yelled at. We just played dumb.
Mid 70's
I think '74. Highschool buddy said let's go to Mosport for the Canadian Grand Prix.
Memories are fading, but I do recall 2 things......
Watching qualifying. Standing at Moss Corner. Hairpin right. I believe it was Andretti spinning out right in front of me.
Second memory. Buddy & I walking around. Ended up right in the pits during qualifying. No one stopped us. I think it was Clay Regazzoni's pit. Standing right beside his car. Finally we got noticed and jeez did we get yelled at. We just played dumb.