Im an avid collector. If anyone wants to get rid of their stuff let me know.
Anyone interested in selling their sports card collection?
@JimmyGape
Trust me it is a horrible investment. I recently sold my entire collection that just the good cards were in the thousands according to Beckett. I got no shit $40. My kids didn't want them. Couldn't sell them online. Took them into a card collector/seller and that was all I could get. I literally had to bring them all in with a dolly. Worst investment time and resources ever. Don't do it unless it isn't much money and just for fun. BOL!
@JimmyGape
Trust me it is a horrible investment. I recently sold my entire collection that just the good cards were in the thousands according to Beckett. I got no shit $40. My kids didn't want them. Couldn't sell them online. Took them into a card collector/seller and that was all I could get. I literally had to bring them all in with a dolly. Worst investment time and resources ever. Don't do it unless it isn't much money and just for fun. BOL!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
