There’s probably a few sports business or athletics industry professionals lurking
Anyone here work in sports
would love a job in the VAR room
on the over and it's 1-1 going into the last minute and then someone falls over in the penalty box what do you do ? Penalty or no penalty
would love a job in the VAR room
on the over and it's 1-1 going into the last minute and then someone falls over in the penalty box what do you do ? Penalty or no penalty
@Midnight1
Here's a good story about Dania Jai-Ali. Back in the day I took a road trip down to Disney Florida. Packed into my brother's station wagon were he and my sister-in-law, my two young nephews, and my parents. Straight 20+ hours drive from CT. What a nightmare. Disney was great, Frorida was great, everything was great except me stressing about having to make that ride home.
Talked my brother into heading over to Dania Jai-Ali to get a break from the hotel. Was only there 5 or 6 games and I nailed a $400 trifecta. That was a huge score back in the day. Gave my brother $100 for gas, went to the bar, we each had a shot, flipped the bartender a $20 and headed back to the hotel. Booked a one-way flight back to CT, packed my suitcase and got out of Florida ASAP.
Day after I get home we got blasted by a Nor'Easter. 18" to 24" easy. No plow, no snowblower, no nothing. Except an 8-ball of Peruvian Flake I had stashed away. Snorted two lines and set about shoveling. Then I go over to my brother's house, another couple lines snorted, and dug him out as well.
Well, they got home cursing me all the way I'm told. Until they saw both houses shoveled out by hand. Then all was forgiven. They couldn't believe that both driveways and all the walkways were cleared. They never knew I had a "helper" and never will.
![]()
@Midnight1
Here's a good story about Dania Jai-Ali. Back in the day I took a road trip down to Disney Florida. Packed into my brother's station wagon were he and my sister-in-law, my two young nephews, and my parents. Straight 20+ hours drive from CT. What a nightmare. Disney was great, Frorida was great, everything was great except me stressing about having to make that ride home.
Talked my brother into heading over to Dania Jai-Ali to get a break from the hotel. Was only there 5 or 6 games and I nailed a $400 trifecta. That was a huge score back in the day. Gave my brother $100 for gas, went to the bar, we each had a shot, flipped the bartender a $20 and headed back to the hotel. Booked a one-way flight back to CT, packed my suitcase and got out of Florida ASAP.
Day after I get home we got blasted by a Nor'Easter. 18" to 24" easy. No plow, no snowblower, no nothing. Except an 8-ball of Peruvian Flake I had stashed away. Snorted two lines and set about shoveling. Then I go over to my brother's house, another couple lines snorted, and dug him out as well.
Well, they got home cursing me all the way I'm told. Until they saw both houses shoveled out by hand. Then all was forgiven. They couldn't believe that both driveways and all the walkways were cleared. They never knew I had a "helper" and never will.
![]()
@TheGoldenGoose
Great story GG.
Back then there were plenty of gambling options with Hialeah racetrack, dog tracks in Hollywood, Miami & Palm Beach, harness racing in Pompano Beach & of course, Jai-Ali. There was also plenty of "snow" provided by the Cocaine Cowboys back then in South Florida.
@TheGoldenGoose
Great story GG.
Back then there were plenty of gambling options with Hialeah racetrack, dog tracks in Hollywood, Miami & Palm Beach, harness racing in Pompano Beach & of course, Jai-Ali. There was also plenty of "snow" provided by the Cocaine Cowboys back then in South Florida.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
