The saga of HollywoodCG ? ![]()
Anyone here remember
I do know this....If anyone gets anything from this site it should be as in his case a degree from U of Alabama is completely worthless. The guys youtube material was classic.
I do know this....If anyone gets anything from this site it should be as in his case a degree from U of Alabama is completely worthless. The guys youtube material was classic.
Fascinating thread...I was rooting for him but he was a time-bomb once he started chasing... I cringed when he put like 14 k on the Kings getting like 14 points and lost by 30....still wonder what he did to get kicked out of Red Rock..
Fascinating thread...I was rooting for him but he was a time-bomb once he started chasing... I cringed when he put like 14 k on the Kings getting like 14 points and lost by 30....still wonder what he did to get kicked out of Red Rock..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
