After all the expenses its like earning minimum wage. Uber take a large cut of your profit.
No, it's not minimum wage. I would take the stance that most should become Uber certified, even if you don't plan on doing it fulltime. I don't think it's something that should be considered a primary income. No health insurance, benefits, etc. But, if I'm not in a hurry, I turn it on, do a few rides, and it inevitably gets me to a location where I can kill two birds with one stone. By & large the people are great .... everyone wants to run to negativity, but it's just people needing a ride to the airport, etc. You don't have to turn it on late night, drunks, riff-raff, but for me they're entertaining. If your personality needs structure, and you're overly opinionated, this is not for you, just roll with it, and have that entrepenurial spirit, roll with the punches, and you'll really enjoy Ubering.
Quote Originally Posted by BigBaby11:
After all the expenses its like earning minimum wage. Uber take a large cut of your profit.
No, it's not minimum wage. I would take the stance that most should become Uber certified, even if you don't plan on doing it fulltime. I don't think it's something that should be considered a primary income. No health insurance, benefits, etc. But, if I'm not in a hurry, I turn it on, do a few rides, and it inevitably gets me to a location where I can kill two birds with one stone. By & large the people are great .... everyone wants to run to negativity, but it's just people needing a ride to the airport, etc. You don't have to turn it on late night, drunks, riff-raff, but for me they're entertaining. If your personality needs structure, and you're overly opinionated, this is not for you, just roll with it, and have that entrepenurial spirit, roll with the punches, and you'll really enjoy Ubering.