I thought the numbers were supposed to be drawn by a random number generator, but having seen 7 and 8 spots come up shortly after I change numbers as well as seeing similar patterns of numbers that are 1 row or column over makes me skeptical. Thoughts?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I thought the numbers were supposed to be drawn by a random number generator, but having seen 7 and 8 spots come up shortly after I change numbers as well as seeing similar patterns of numbers that are 1 row or column over makes me skeptical. Thoughts?
Keno is the worst type of gambling. Most games are computer generated and don't have balls that are picked.
Someone I know designed the game in Mass. In all the time that it has been in existence no one has ever hit the largest prize. And no one ever will!! Keno is a worse wager than slot machines.
Keno is the worst type of gambling. Most games are computer generated and don't have balls that are picked.
Someone I know designed the game in Mass. In all the time that it has been in existence no one has ever hit the largest prize. And no one ever will!! Keno is a worse wager than slot machines.