Next to Lawyers and Pharmacists,I thought that that profession was way saturated.Almost a Doctor but less schooling/residency.A friend I know set up a practice and had to take up service at a local prison to make ends meet.Use to drive a Jaguar,now he drives a Toyota.
Next to Lawyers and Pharmacists,I thought that that profession was way saturated.Almost a Doctor but less schooling/residency.A friend I know set up a practice and had to take up service at a local prison to make ends meet.Use to drive a Jaguar,now he drives a Toyota.
Next to Lawyers and Pharmacists,I thought that that profession was way saturated.Almost a Doctor but less schooling/residency.A friend I know set up a practice and had to take up service at a local prison to make ends meet.Use to drive a Jaguar,now he drives a Toyota.
thats true. all depends on location.
but yup a lot of the medical field is becoming saturated. but they will always be in need
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
Next to Lawyers and Pharmacists,I thought that that profession was way saturated.Almost a Doctor but less schooling/residency.A friend I know set up a practice and had to take up service at a local prison to make ends meet.Use to drive a Jaguar,now he drives a Toyota.
thats true. all depends on location.
but yup a lot of the medical field is becoming saturated. but they will always be in need