Came upon this site recently; they're apparently trying to compete with Amazon. My question is, are they legit? I found some office supplies for my business on there that was extremely cheap. So cheap that it seems too good to be true, unless there was supplier that produced way too much inventory. Anyone use them before? Do I have anything to worry about? Thanks in advance.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Came upon this site recently; they're apparently trying to compete with Amazon. My question is, are they legit? I found some office supplies for my business on there that was extremely cheap. So cheap that it seems too good to be true, unless there was supplier that produced way too much inventory. Anyone use them before? Do I have anything to worry about? Thanks in advance.
Seem legit. Plenty of reviews on them from credible sources, includes Forbes and CNet. Also a 4.4 star app on Android, and people of listed plenty of reviews saying how great they are.
Should have nothing to worry about.
Seem legit. Plenty of reviews on them from credible sources, includes Forbes and CNet. Also a 4.4 star app on Android, and people of listed plenty of reviews saying how great they are.