Three uni students have died in the last four months. No foul play is suspected in any of them. Seems suspicious to me they need to find out whats going on. Why are 18,19,20,21 year old kids going to school and being found dead? I could understand it if these were 80 or 90 year old people. All were found dead in their dorm rooms. They don't suspect foul play or anything. The last two have been found within a month of each other.
There has to be some kind of explanation from the university about whats going on. This is a public university. No other university in the country has 18,19,20,21 year old kids dropping dead in there dorm room from natural causes. I sure wouldn't encourage my kid to attend school their. I wouldn't encourage my kid to go to any Iowa university. I live in Iowa but i went to college in Nebraska. This isn't happening at Nebraska, North Dakota State, Northern Arizona, UCLA any other university. Seems pretty weird and shady to me. I would sure demand some kind of explanation. If my kid went there i would demand an explanation as to what is going on as well.
Three uni students have died in the last four months. No foul play is suspected in any of them. Seems suspicious to me they need to find out whats going on. Why are 18,19,20,21 year old kids going to school and being found dead? I could understand it if these were 80 or 90 year old people. All were found dead in their dorm rooms. They don't suspect foul play or anything. The last two have been found within a month of each other.
There has to be some kind of explanation from the university about whats going on. This is a public university. No other university in the country has 18,19,20,21 year old kids dropping dead in there dorm room from natural causes. I sure wouldn't encourage my kid to attend school their. I wouldn't encourage my kid to go to any Iowa university. I live in Iowa but i went to college in Nebraska. This isn't happening at Nebraska, North Dakota State, Northern Arizona, UCLA any other university. Seems pretty weird and shady to me. I would sure demand some kind of explanation. If my kid went there i would demand an explanation as to what is going on as well.
Allright guys i did some more research here. Let me tell you guys something. The odds of someone dying in the age group of 15-24 from any cause, any you can think of is .008% Proof? Sure here you go https://longevity.about.com/od/longevity101/tp/mortalityyoung.htm
The fact there is only 11,300 people at uni and the odds of a 15-24 year old dying are less that a 1/10th of a percent to have three of those happen in four months is statistically impossible. Some one from the medical office or university could tell you that. The odds that one of them would die is less than 1/10th of a percent. You have three in four months. Its statistically impossible.
Allright guys i did some more research here. Let me tell you guys something. The odds of someone dying in the age group of 15-24 from any cause, any you can think of is .008% Proof? Sure here you go https://longevity.about.com/od/longevity101/tp/mortalityyoung.htm
The fact there is only 11,300 people at uni and the odds of a 15-24 year old dying are less that a 1/10th of a percent to have three of those happen in four months is statistically impossible. Some one from the medical office or university could tell you that. The odds that one of them would die is less than 1/10th of a percent. You have three in four months. Its statistically impossible.