The "man", the "legend", the guy with 2 first names...Mr. Billy Paul.
anyone down with old school soul?
If I had to pick a favorite soul artist I would choose Barry White
BTW......not exactly soul music.......but I saw Alice Cooper last weekend
..........& it was excellent. Not exactly the stage show that he put on back in the early 80's, but it was entertaining. He still does all the vocals & has some excellent guitarists with him.
If I had to pick a favorite soul artist I would choose Barry White
BTW......not exactly soul music.......but I saw Alice Cooper last weekend
..........& it was excellent. Not exactly the stage show that he put on back in the early 80's, but it was entertaining. He still does all the vocals & has some excellent guitarists with him.
Alic Cooper nice...
GarySanders, worse than this one?
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (co) Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the copa they fell in love
His name was Rico
He wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancing there
And when she finished, he called her over
But Rico went a bit to far
Tony sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
There was…
Alic Cooper nice...
GarySanders, worse than this one?
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there
She would merengue and do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight til four
They were young and they had each other
Who could ask for more?
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (co) Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion
At the copa they fell in love
His name was Rico
He wore a diamond
He was escorted to his chair, he saw Lola dancing there
And when she finished, he called her over
But Rico went a bit to far
Tony sailed across the bar
And then the punches flew and chairs were smashed in two
There was…
I've Been Loving You Too Long...
I've Been Loving You Too Long...
I like some good soul like Barry White, Marvin Gaye, and the man you can't understand but love the great James Brown. Don't forget in the middle of soul and blues is funk and the grand master of funk George Clinton.
My favorite though is Blues: Johnny Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, and the list goes on and on.
I like some good soul like Barry White, Marvin Gaye, and the man you can't understand but love the great James Brown. Don't forget in the middle of soul and blues is funk and the grand master of funk George Clinton.
My favorite though is Blues: Johnny Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Robert Johnson, and the list goes on and on.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
