I'm sure there are a lot of you and I'd like to hear all the stories.
Anybody worked as a band roadie?
Scal is currently employed as a groupie.
Scal is currently employed as a groupie.
Scal is currently employed as a groupie.
"Ah but he was younger then he's older than that now"
We give you a pass scal,,, Cmon back
Scal is currently employed as a groupie.
"Ah but he was younger then he's older than that now"
We give you a pass scal,,, Cmon back
I was doing lights for a Dead concert in the early 1990's and saw Seka going up a ladder in a dress with no underwear. I went up the ladder below her and had the view all the way to the top.
Last Dead show I did though.
Those folks party way too hard. They kept their acid in liquid form inside of eye drop containers. You were always seeing people sip from a Visine bottle.
Crazy![]()
I have a few more when I get more time.
I was doing lights for a Dead concert in the early 1990's and saw Seka going up a ladder in a dress with no underwear. I went up the ladder below her and had the view all the way to the top.
Last Dead show I did though.
Those folks party way too hard. They kept their acid in liquid form inside of eye drop containers. You were always seeing people sip from a Visine bottle.
Crazy![]()
I have a few more when I get more time.
Hash under glass.
Carved up a 1/4 inch square and pinned it under cardboard.
Lit it and covered it with a cocktail glass.
Served each band member with a snort and the practice was Aces.
My contribution to the masterpiece.
Hash under glass.
Carved up a 1/4 inch square and pinned it under cardboard.
Lit it and covered it with a cocktail glass.
Served each band member with a snort and the practice was Aces.
My contribution to the masterpiece.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
