Thinking of heading down there for a trip later this summer.....curious if anyone has been there, and if it is worth doing.
Heard a bunch about the crime, but tourism is still a big deal there....anybody know anything?
Thinking of heading down there for a trip later this summer.....curious if anyone has been there, and if it is worth doing.
Heard a bunch about the crime, but tourism is still a big deal there....anybody know anything?
Thinking of heading down there for a trip later this summer.....curious if anyone has been there, and if it is worth doing.
Heard a bunch about the crime, but tourism is still a big deal there....anybody know anything?
Thanks for the input fellas....and yeah, will be getting to work on FCS very soon. Been a busy year......
I cannot believe that the University of Montana took the cash to go and play Washington in the fall.....horrible decision, financially motivated because the retired president of the university ran the place into the ground. Enrollment way down, and the school is running big deficits.....that is why they didn't fire Stitt and buy out his contract last season.
Coach Peterson at UW is a UC Davis alum...Griz used to beat up on them every year back in the late 80s and 90's...hope he doesn't hold a grudge. I will say that UW laying anything under 30 is a gift...UM goes 3 and out faster than anyone in the nation, and they have not named a QB as of yet, with HC Stitt on the road looking for transfers as we speak. This is likely another ugly year for the Griz, and Browning vs that secondary will look like 7 on 7 passing drills.
In any case, I was thinking of heading down to N.O. with the wife and couple of her friends. I saw that there is a casino and some of the greatest food in the world there....I was looking at The Intercontinental for lodging, but haven't decided. If things tend to get sketchy quickly, then maybe going high end is worth the cash.
In any case, there are a few museums and clubs I want to hit, so it might be fun for a country boy. ![]()
As for the politics, they always give way to football.
Of course that Trump futures bet last fall was pretty nice.....but it is time for kickoff!!!!
Thanks for the input fellas....and yeah, will be getting to work on FCS very soon. Been a busy year......
I cannot believe that the University of Montana took the cash to go and play Washington in the fall.....horrible decision, financially motivated because the retired president of the university ran the place into the ground. Enrollment way down, and the school is running big deficits.....that is why they didn't fire Stitt and buy out his contract last season.
Coach Peterson at UW is a UC Davis alum...Griz used to beat up on them every year back in the late 80s and 90's...hope he doesn't hold a grudge. I will say that UW laying anything under 30 is a gift...UM goes 3 and out faster than anyone in the nation, and they have not named a QB as of yet, with HC Stitt on the road looking for transfers as we speak. This is likely another ugly year for the Griz, and Browning vs that secondary will look like 7 on 7 passing drills.
In any case, I was thinking of heading down to N.O. with the wife and couple of her friends. I saw that there is a casino and some of the greatest food in the world there....I was looking at The Intercontinental for lodging, but haven't decided. If things tend to get sketchy quickly, then maybe going high end is worth the cash.
In any case, there are a few museums and clubs I want to hit, so it might be fun for a country boy. ![]()
As for the politics, they always give way to football.
Of course that Trump futures bet last fall was pretty nice.....but it is time for kickoff!!!!
