• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Anybody know how to cash out Ethereum From Coinbase?

    bigvern1013
    CincyWillie
    searchwarrant
    jamesxnj
    hillardoh1
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18727
    Posts: 18
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 4:20 PM ET #1

    I bought in to Ethereum awhile back and have seen a nice pop in the value...one catch....I cannot figure out how to cash out within the Coinbase interface.

    Also, I can't seem to get any of these asses on the phone or email or live chat.

    If anyone has experience cashing this crap out and can help, it will be much appreciated!

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I bought in to Ethereum awhile back and have seen a nice pop in the value...one catch....I cannot figure out how to cash out within the Coinbase interface.

    Also, I can't seem to get any of these asses on the phone or email or live chat.

    If anyone has experience cashing this crap out and can help, it will be much appreciated!

     
    CincyWillie
    CincyWillie
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 12670
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 4:47 PM ET #2

    Sh&t like that is why I'm scared to f&ck with Bitcoin.  

    GL 




    Reply
    Sh&t like that is why I'm scared to f&ck with Bitcoin.  

    GL 




     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:03 PM ET #3

    Have you placed a sell order for your Ether? Do that obviously.
    You should have your bank info linked up with coinbase. If so then then once the sell order is placed and sold, cash is in your wallet, then request the funds transfer to your bank account. Hits in about 24/48.
    Reply
    Have you placed a sell order for your Ether? Do that obviously.
    You should have your bank info linked up with coinbase. If so then then once the sell order is placed and sold, cash is in your wallet, then request the funds transfer to your bank account. Hits in about 24/48.
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:04 PM ET #4

    Yeah, I don't blame you. In the middle of cashing out now, and Coinbase is down for maintenance.

    We will see what happens.....but the inconvenience factor is growing. Circle was the best.....

    The ethereum situation pissses me off....bought in at a shade over $8 and the damnn thing has doubled. I will get it done...but customer service over there is non-existant.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Yeah, I don't blame you. In the middle of cashing out now, and Coinbase is down for maintenance.

    We will see what happens.....but the inconvenience factor is growing. Circle was the best.....

    The ethereum situation pissses me off....bought in at a shade over $8 and the damnn thing has doubled. I will get it done...but customer service over there is non-existant.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:06 PM ET #5

    Buy sell is left column. Sell.
    Then go to your wallet and you'll see the money in USD. 
    Then request the money to transfer into your checking account.

    Reply
    Buy sell is left column. Sell.
    Then go to your wallet and you'll see the money in USD. 
    Then request the money to transfer into your checking account.

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:08 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Have you placed a sell order for your Ether? Do that obviously.
    You should have your bank info linked up with coinbase. If so then then once the sell order is placed and sold, cash is in your wallet, then request the funds transfer to your bank account. Hits in about 24/48.

    I have "an account" on file with coinbase. The problem is I am unable to toggle to the "sell" icon on the buy/sell screen. It highlights "buy" and will not move. I have just been clicking on the word "sell"....Am I doing that right, or am I missing it?

    Do they want a debit card linked as well? I am able to buy using my bank account, but not sell. I have been receiving bitcoins and cashing out with ease. I don't get it.

    Is there something I need to do to get the "sell" option to work?

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    Have you placed a sell order for your Ether? Do that obviously.
    You should have your bank info linked up with coinbase. If so then then once the sell order is placed and sold, cash is in your wallet, then request the funds transfer to your bank account. Hits in about 24/48.

    I have "an account" on file with coinbase. The problem is I am unable to toggle to the "sell" icon on the buy/sell screen. It highlights "buy" and will not move. I have just been clicking on the word "sell"....Am I doing that right, or am I missing it?

    Do they want a debit card linked as well? I am able to buy using my bank account, but not sell. I have been receiving bitcoins and cashing out with ease. I don't get it.

    Is there something I need to do to get the "sell" option to work?

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:10 PM ET #7

    try taping the space bar once or twice in the buy box. that usually will open the sell box..
    Reply
    try taping the space bar once or twice in the buy box. that usually will open the sell box..
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:10 PM ET #8

    After I enter the "buy/sell" screen (from the left column), I attempt to click on the Sell prompt at the top (right next to the buy) and nothing.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    After I enter the "buy/sell" screen (from the left column), I attempt to click on the Sell prompt at the top (right next to the buy) and nothing.

     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:13 PM ET #9

    Man, I am not getting it. I cannot even get the queue off of buy. This thing is f!cked.
    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply
    Man, I am not getting it. I cannot even get the queue off of buy. This thing is f!cked.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:13 PM ET #10

    Yes, I have my debit card and checking account in with them. 
    Reply
    Yes, I have my debit card and checking account in with them. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:14 PM ET #11

    call heritage sports. they know the tricks. If you don't have an account I'll call em for ya. They know their chit.
    Reply
    call heritage sports. they know the tricks. If you don't have an account I'll call em for ya. They know their chit.
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:18 PM ET #12

    That sounds good. I will link up a debit card and if that doesn't work I will contact heritage.

    Thanks for the help search. I liked Circle better. Easy peasy.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    That sounds good. I will link up a debit card and if that doesn't work I will contact heritage.

    Thanks for the help search. I liked Circle better. Easy peasy.

     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 6:22 PM ET #13

    No problem. I did a dry run on my coinbase to sell ether, it's working fine on this end. The sell icon top of page has to be tapped. Good luck.
    Maybe the delay will earn ya some more loot. 
    Reply
    No problem. I did a dry run on my coinbase to sell ether, it's working fine on this end. The sell icon top of page has to be tapped. Good luck.
    Maybe the delay will earn ya some more loot. 
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 7:56 PM ET #14

    Try another browser also.I think I had this same problem using IE and tried it with Chrome and it worked.Some option would not show up and it drove me nuts.

    My problem now with them is I cannot transfer $ back to my bank account but can through paypal and the fees for that are bad.

    Fees everywhere.what a freaking racket.and Paypal right in the middle of it..but send $ to someone running a pool,oh no that's a no-no... GL with your situation.

    Reply

    Try another browser also.I think I had this same problem using IE and tried it with Chrome and it worked.Some option would not show up and it drove me nuts.

    My problem now with them is I cannot transfer $ back to my bank account but can through paypal and the fees for that are bad.

    Fees everywhere.what a freaking racket.and Paypal right in the middle of it..but send $ to someone running a pool,oh no that's a no-no... GL with your situation.

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2017 - 9:58 PM ET #15

    Just tried it bigvern and it did not show up in IE but does in Chrome
    Reply
    Just tried it bigvern and it did not show up in IE but does in Chrome
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2017 - 12:01 AM ET #16

    Thanks for the input fellas....

    It was that F#$*king Internet Explorer. I am nearly done with IE...clunky and freezes up all the time.....Chrome worked easily. Wow...been stuck on that for a week.

    Thanks again Search and James.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Thanks for the input fellas....

    It was that F#$*king Internet Explorer. I am nearly done with IE...clunky and freezes up all the time.....Chrome worked easily. Wow...been stuck on that for a week.

    Thanks again Search and James.

     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 1, 2017 - 10:50 AM ET #17

    Cool glad it worked.I revert to Chrome now if any website gives me trouble,but I can't get used it so still use IE.
    Reply
    Cool glad it worked.I revert to Chrome now if any website gives me trouble,but I can't get used it so still use IE.
     
     
    hillardoh1
    hillardoh1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 2669
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2017 - 3:14 PM ET #18

    you might wanna try a u.s. based company called uphold. https://uphold.com/en    they transfer bitcoin to Ethereum and back and forth you can transfer to cash online or a virtual visa gift card or if you want you can transfer to cash account then send to your bank account.

    Reply
    you might wanna try a u.s. based company called uphold. https://uphold.com/en    they transfer bitcoin to Ethereum and back and forth you can transfer to cash online or a virtual visa gift card or if you want you can transfer to cash account then send to your bank account.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,888
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,952
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,260
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,265
    • Week 6 Money 5,813
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.