My father passed on his Stamp Collection (fairly sizeable) to me but I have no knowledge, time or interest. Don't really have a clue here so I need some guidance. Who would I contact to appraise this Stamp Collection and get a fair price in return? I'm not a fan of "Pawn Stars" so who else besides a Pawn Shop can you suggest for me to contact?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My father passed on his Stamp Collection (fairly sizeable) to me but I have no knowledge, time or interest. Don't really have a clue here so I need some guidance. Who would I contact to appraise this Stamp Collection and get a fair price in return? I'm not a fan of "Pawn Stars" so who else besides a Pawn Shop can you suggest for me to contact?
I’m going down there on Kentucky derby weekend. My what’s become yearly pilgrimage to Foxwoods. Maybe we could meet. As for Mr. Hall he has been in business since forever. His passion is stamps. Nice gentleman.
I’m going down there on Kentucky derby weekend. My what’s become yearly pilgrimage to Foxwoods. Maybe we could meet. As for Mr. Hall he has been in business since forever. His passion is stamps. Nice gentleman.
nature: You always have a standing invitation at Foxwoods ANY TIME you want to visit. C'mon down for a Steak Dinner on me. Monday night is Lobster Night. Comped rooms two or three nights mid-week on me are no problem. But, trust me, Foxwoods is a nightmare on weekends. Too many idiots running around. NOT the place you want to be and gamble on a Friday or Saturday night.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
nature: You always have a standing invitation at Foxwoods ANY TIME you want to visit. C'mon down for a Steak Dinner on me. Monday night is Lobster Night. Comped rooms two or three nights mid-week on me are no problem. But, trust me, Foxwoods is a nightmare on weekends. Too many idiots running around. NOT the place you want to be and gamble on a Friday or Saturday night.