Anybody been to the Horseshoe Casino sportsbook in Tunica?
Yes, interested in any opinions from people who have been there. We went in March 2019 for the first weekend of March madness from Wed to Mon. We stayed at the Lucky Strike for 3 nights and the Horseshoe for the other nights. It was clean but dated. The food was disappointing at both places so we drove to Memphis for meals a bunch. The sports books are small, actually part of a restaurant at the Lucky Strike but as accommodating as they could be, but I tip at the window, usually a #10 for each ticket I cash. After a day they sort of looked out for me.
I don't think I would go back though. I just need to make flight reservations well in advance and head to Vegas.
Yes, interested in any opinions from people who have been there. We went in March 2019 for the first weekend of March madness from Wed to Mon. We stayed at the Lucky Strike for 3 nights and the Horseshoe for the other nights. It was clean but dated. The food was disappointing at both places so we drove to Memphis for meals a bunch. The sports books are small, actually part of a restaurant at the Lucky Strike but as accommodating as they could be, but I tip at the window, usually a #10 for each ticket I cash. After a day they sort of looked out for me.
I don't think I would go back though. I just need to make flight reservations well in advance and head to Vegas.
Hi TRAIN..just went to casinos south of memphis...
Hi TRAIN..just went to casinos south of memphis...
Yes, interested in any opinions from people who have been there. We went in March 2019 for the first weekend of March madness from Wed to Mon. We stayed at the Lucky Strike for 3 nights and the Horseshoe for the other nights. It was clean but dated. The food was disappointing at both places so we drove to Memphis for meals a bunch. The sports books are small, actually part of a restaurant at the Lucky Strike but as accommodating as they could be, but I tip at the window, usually a #10 for each ticket I cash. After a day they sort of looked out for me.
I don't think I would go back though. I just need to make flight reservations well in advance and head to Vegas.
Yes, interested in any opinions from people who have been there. We went in March 2019 for the first weekend of March madness from Wed to Mon. We stayed at the Lucky Strike for 3 nights and the Horseshoe for the other nights. It was clean but dated. The food was disappointing at both places so we drove to Memphis for meals a bunch. The sports books are small, actually part of a restaurant at the Lucky Strike but as accommodating as they could be, but I tip at the window, usually a #10 for each ticket I cash. After a day they sort of looked out for me.
I don't think I would go back though. I just need to make flight reservations well in advance and head to Vegas.
Hey Train, I drove to Tunica last Oct. and I did gamble at the Horseshoe. I think my limit was $2000, so I did place a bet and headed to Sam's Town to bet more and at Sam's town there was no limit with sides or totals. Maybe my limit would have been higher had i stayed at the Horseshoe. Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs,Ar. is set to offer sports betting on July 1 2019 and they are in the process of building a large hotel that is connected to the track.
Hey Train, I drove to Tunica last Oct. and I did gamble at the Horseshoe. I think my limit was $2000, so I did place a bet and headed to Sam's Town to bet more and at Sam's town there was no limit with sides or totals. Maybe my limit would have been higher had i stayed at the Horseshoe. Oaklawn Park in Hot Springs,Ar. is set to offer sports betting on July 1 2019 and they are in the process of building a large hotel that is connected to the track.
I am from Little Rock and have spent enough time at all locations mentioned aboveand then some over the years. I can tell you with confidence the best casinos as far as atmosphere goes. Southland in Memphis has taken a lot of business from Tunica being about 35 minutes or so away on the Arkansas side. I agree about some of the casinos being gloomy especially during the week. I have not been in Arkansas now for almost 1.5 years now so I cant speak for sportsbook conditions but here is my 2 cents...of course weekends are when most casinos are hoppin and as far as positive people vibes and party atmosphere with bands, hot chicks around etc and casino attendance/size i would say....
1&2 is a tie with Horseshoe and Goldstrike(they are next door to each other in same parking lot basically connected)
3 is Sams Town....smaller casino but i liked it there cause they always hooked me up royally with rooms food freeplay etc and friday saturday nights have a party atmosphere that i of course fall into well.
4 at maybe an honorable mention is Hollywood on the weekends is worth a walk around. Its across the street from Sams Town.(those 2 and two are about a 10 min drive apart)
And do not speed ANYWHERE! Trust me! Lol set your cruise and follow all road rules anywhere around casinos and from memphis to casinos!
I am from Little Rock and have spent enough time at all locations mentioned aboveand then some over the years. I can tell you with confidence the best casinos as far as atmosphere goes. Southland in Memphis has taken a lot of business from Tunica being about 35 minutes or so away on the Arkansas side. I agree about some of the casinos being gloomy especially during the week. I have not been in Arkansas now for almost 1.5 years now so I cant speak for sportsbook conditions but here is my 2 cents...of course weekends are when most casinos are hoppin and as far as positive people vibes and party atmosphere with bands, hot chicks around etc and casino attendance/size i would say....
1&2 is a tie with Horseshoe and Goldstrike(they are next door to each other in same parking lot basically connected)
3 is Sams Town....smaller casino but i liked it there cause they always hooked me up royally with rooms food freeplay etc and friday saturday nights have a party atmosphere that i of course fall into well.
4 at maybe an honorable mention is Hollywood on the weekends is worth a walk around. Its across the street from Sams Town.(those 2 and two are about a 10 min drive apart)
And do not speed ANYWHERE! Trust me! Lol set your cruise and follow all road rules anywhere around casinos and from memphis to casinos!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
