I clicked on a story about 1st day @Deleware betting and the Gov made a $10 play on a +200 philles and a guy made a $1000 futures on NYY to win series.
It looked like the old Stardust Board and they cover all major sports,golf,MLS,MMA,and Nascar,with half-time and Moneyline.
What I'm wondering is,If the Deleware Lottery is controlling the Odds what kind of Bet will Move the Number? If the Lottery isn't on top of the Line,what difference does it make what the Counter Limits are if the line doesn't move?
I'm thinking the first days of these places are going to be hectic.
I clicked on a story about 1st day @Deleware betting and the Gov made a $10 play on a +200 philles and a guy made a $1000 futures on NYY to win series.
It looked like the old Stardust Board and they cover all major sports,golf,MLS,MMA,and Nascar,with half-time and Moneyline.
What I'm wondering is,If the Deleware Lottery is controlling the Odds what kind of Bet will Move the Number? If the Lottery isn't on top of the Line,what difference does it make what the Counter Limits are if the line doesn't move?
I'm thinking the first days of these places are going to be hectic.
Went yesterday to Dover Downs. Be mindful betting is available at Harrington and Delaware Park casinos/racetracks also. Max bet is 1000. Their risk manager then allows odds to be moved if necessary. If no movement fire away again at 1000. Yesterday quite a few line discrepancies that were better than pinny line. Conn sun m/l was -330 as compared to -341 on pinny. I've been to literally every Sportsbook in Vegas (sad I know) and their on par with what Vegas has.
They were short on tellers (just 1 was working) when I went about 5 pm and it was a line of 5 or 6 guys and about 5 minutes to get your action in.
I go about 3 or 4 times a week with wife and sometimes my elderly mother.
Ask me anything about place I got you covered.
Went yesterday to Dover Downs. Be mindful betting is available at Harrington and Delaware Park casinos/racetracks also. Max bet is 1000. Their risk manager then allows odds to be moved if necessary. If no movement fire away again at 1000. Yesterday quite a few line discrepancies that were better than pinny line. Conn sun m/l was -330 as compared to -341 on pinny. I've been to literally every Sportsbook in Vegas (sad I know) and their on par with what Vegas has.
They were short on tellers (just 1 was working) when I went about 5 pm and it was a line of 5 or 6 guys and about 5 minutes to get your action in.
I go about 3 or 4 times a week with wife and sometimes my elderly mother.
Went again today whenever I walked in about 2 or 3 people milling around looming at board. 1 or 2 tellers working off and on. But they have a self service machine that is great. No wait for me. No one was ever on it.
50 max was most on wnba total before you could re bet on self service though.
With teller i could bet for 300 though.
Went again today whenever I walked in about 2 or 3 people milling around looming at board. 1 or 2 tellers working off and on. But they have a self service machine that is great. No wait for me. No one was ever on it.
50 max was most on wnba total before you could re bet on self service though.
Great info Marc. A little bit disappointed with 1k limits, but that will evolve also. I am just in awe that this is happening. Thanks for the WC lines. Very interesting. If they had bigger limits, might be worth a flight! Keep us informed as things move along.
OK, big shooter.
Quote Originally Posted by vanzack:
Great info Marc. A little bit disappointed with 1k limits, but that will evolve also. I am just in awe that this is happening. Thanks for the WC lines. Very interesting. If they had bigger limits, might be worth a flight! Keep us informed as things move along.