Much appreciated folks
![]()
![]()
I usually drink 1//5 the gallon or so before the hiccups go away ....
Helps with possible hangover headaches as well...
![]()
I usually drink 1//5 the gallon or so before the hiccups go away ....
Helps with possible hangover headaches as well...
Yeah, this and Dubs' suggestion work on thr same concept. I taught myself a breathing exercise as a kid that also works on this same concept. Best way I can explain it is taking gulps of air in succession without breathing out.
Yeah, this and Dubs' suggestion work on thr same concept. I taught myself a breathing exercise as a kid that also works on this same concept. Best way I can explain it is taking gulps of air in succession without breathing out.
I had a post on this a couple years ago. Drank a whole 1.75L of whiskey in about 6 hours. Got the hiccups and nothing would work. Was hiccuping for like 3 hours straight. Finally I breathed and exhaled into medium size paper bag. Something about breathing in your own CO2 for as long as you can. It finally stopped.
I had a post on this a couple years ago. Drank a whole 1.75L of whiskey in about 6 hours. Got the hiccups and nothing would work. Was hiccuping for like 3 hours straight. Finally I breathed and exhaled into medium size paper bag. Something about breathing in your own CO2 for as long as you can. It finally stopped.
Bloody Mary tomato juice 4 oz
gin or vodka 2 ounces
and 5 splashes of Tabasco .
This will cause acid reflux.
Take three rolaids burp like you ment it and the hiccups go away.
Bloody Mary tomato juice 4 oz
gin or vodka 2 ounces
and 5 splashes of Tabasco .
This will cause acid reflux.
Take three rolaids burp like you ment it and the hiccups go away.
5 foot bong hit’ll do the trick
mind cooked , hot sizzle , goo for limbs
Gumby is Schwarzenegger compared to your linguini appendages
impaired in a storm of dreaming and bending winds
eleven minutes before you get your breath again
But it’s gone , goodbye , sayonara dem hiccups
good luck gettin up silent horror blessed sick fuccks.......
5 foot bong hit’ll do the trick
mind cooked , hot sizzle , goo for limbs
Gumby is Schwarzenegger compared to your linguini appendages
impaired in a storm of dreaming and bending winds
eleven minutes before you get your breath again
But it’s gone , goodbye , sayonara dem hiccups
good luck gettin up silent horror blessed sick fuccks.......
Easy peasy - dill pickle juice - Bartender was my first job - Guy asked for dill pickle juice. I laughed- he said seriously - drank it and boom! Never forgot that
Easy peasy - dill pickle juice - Bartender was my first job - Guy asked for dill pickle juice. I laughed- he said seriously - drank it and boom! Never forgot that
