The covers mobile site is absolutely atrocious. That is an understatement. We used to be able to go to full site which was fine and now it's not even an option.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The covers mobile site is absolutely atrocious. That is an understatement. We used to be able to go to full site which was fine and now it's not even an option.
-Matchups section is horrendous. It's not even close to being on par with the full site matchups. If I have to rely on it when I'm away from my computer, I'm at a disadvantage big time.
-The forum part of covers mobile is awful. You have to click so many times unnecessarily. You basically waste so much time.
-and a lot more but these are the major ones.
Reasons why it sucks.
-Matchups section is horrendous. It's not even close to being on par with the full site matchups. If I have to rely on it when I'm away from my computer, I'm at a disadvantage big time.
-The forum part of covers mobile is awful. You have to click so many times unnecessarily. You basically waste so much time.
-Matchups section is horrendous. It's not even close to being on par with the full site matchups. If I have to rely on it when I'm away from my computer, I'm at a disadvantage big time.
-The forum part of covers mobile is awful. You have to click so many times unnecessarily. You basically waste so much time.
-and a lot more but these are the major ones.
This may be due to the fact that Covers cannot hammer us with advertising on our phones. They want us on desktops for maximum exposure. Just a wild guess.
Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:
Reasons why it sucks.
-Matchups section is horrendous. It's not even close to being on par with the full site matchups. If I have to rely on it when I'm away from my computer, I'm at a disadvantage big time.
-The forum part of covers mobile is awful. You have to click so many times unnecessarily. You basically waste so much time.
-and a lot more but these are the major ones.
This may be due to the fact that Covers cannot hammer us with advertising on our phones. They want us on desktops for maximum exposure. Just a wild guess.
This may be due to the fact that Covers cannot hammer us with advertising on our phones. They want us on desktops for maximum exposure. Just a wild guess.
Probably. Another issue is the malware pop up adds. I don't understand how they can't fix that.
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
This may be due to the fact that Covers cannot hammer us with advertising on our phones. They want us on desktops for maximum exposure. Just a wild guess.
Probably. Another issue is the malware pop up adds. I don't understand how they can't fix that.
Go to bottom of screen and hit the little box with an up arrow at top of it. Then scroll over to where it says ask for desktop view. The problem with mine is I can't get it to stay on desktop view though. When I go into a thread it reverts back to mobile etc. But try this.
Go to bottom of screen and hit the little box with an up arrow at top of it. Then scroll over to where it says ask for desktop view. The problem with mine is I can't get it to stay on desktop view though. When I go into a thread it reverts back to mobile etc. But try this.
It is not at the bottom of covers screen. But if you flip your thumb down on screen. It is on the scroll bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen. It also has an icon for history and one to open another webpage. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But try it.
It is not at the bottom of covers screen. But if you flip your thumb down on screen. It is on the scroll bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen. It also has an icon for history and one to open another webpage. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. But try it.