any current info on this would be appreciated. I've herd more than once at local Vegas sportsbooks its being done.
any way to hide your identity/location and place bets using Las Vegas Sports cellphone books apps out of state? (William Hill, Stations or Westgate?)
There are ways to make your phone ping from anywhere so yes, it's possible to make it look like you're in Nevada but why take chances with your loot?
There are ways to make your phone ping from anywhere so yes, it's possible to make it look like you're in Nevada but why take chances with your loot?
It can probably be done, but if you win big they will investigate and you won't get paid.
EG: if you have a cell phone you leave plugged somewhere in Vegas, that will be suspicious because every bet would be made from that location. So, you'd need an accomplice to carry the phone around, but if you do that you may as well have the accomplicae open the account and put in the bets.
It can probably be done, but if you win big they will investigate and you won't get paid.
EG: if you have a cell phone you leave plugged somewhere in Vegas, that will be suspicious because every bet would be made from that location. So, you'd need an accomplice to carry the phone around, but if you do that you may as well have the accomplicae open the account and put in the bets.
It can probably be done, but if you win big they will investigate and you won't get paid. EG: if you have a cell phone you leave plugged somewhere in Vegas, that will be suspicious because every bet would be made from that location. So, you'd need an accomplice to carry the phone around, but if you do that you may as well have the accomplicae open the account and put in the bets.
I've got a hacker buddy whose phone always looks like it's whereva he wants it to. Most times he's "in London". In today's tech world, there are downloadables that make things available to layman that used to be only available to those with specialized knowledge. I'm pretty sure it's not that complicated but again, it's not worth the chance.
It can probably be done, but if you win big they will investigate and you won't get paid. EG: if you have a cell phone you leave plugged somewhere in Vegas, that will be suspicious because every bet would be made from that location. So, you'd need an accomplice to carry the phone around, but if you do that you may as well have the accomplicae open the account and put in the bets.
I've got a hacker buddy whose phone always looks like it's whereva he wants it to. Most times he's "in London". In today's tech world, there are downloadables that make things available to layman that used to be only available to those with specialized knowledge. I'm pretty sure it's not that complicated but again, it's not worth the chance.
thank you everybody for your thoughts on the matter. You guys are right, not worth not getting paid. I live in Vegas but I do travel a lot, I hate not being able to have access to my accounts 24/7. But on the bright side I live in Nevada where sports wagering is legal so Im happy for that! I can deal with it until hopefully one day it will be nation wide. Thanks again forum!
thank you everybody for your thoughts on the matter. You guys are right, not worth not getting paid. I live in Vegas but I do travel a lot, I hate not being able to have access to my accounts 24/7. But on the bright side I live in Nevada where sports wagering is legal so Im happy for that! I can deal with it until hopefully one day it will be nation wide. Thanks again forum!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
