Corporations want you to think this but in fact a torrent is simply a method of file sharing. It just happens that most people use them to download and uploat content that it's been deemed illegal to share.
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
I thought torrents were illegal now?
Corporations want you to think this but in fact a torrent is simply a method of file sharing. It just happens that most people use them to download and uploat content that it's been deemed illegal to share.
I cut the Cord a long time ago because I'm not paying $99 month to watch some Nature Docs,ESPN, and AMC.
Cinemamega.net is an excellent site for TV because they don't have infections of the Malware, like that microsoft one that I have found on many of the free sites. This site also has movies and anime put I haven't used them but if they run them like they do TV programming I bet they are top-notch.
I cut the Cord a long time ago because I'm not paying $99 month to watch some Nature Docs,ESPN, and AMC.
Cinemamega.net is an excellent site for TV because they don't have infections of the Malware, like that microsoft one that I have found on many of the free sites. This site also has movies and anime put I haven't used them but if they run them like they do TV programming I bet they are top-notch.
Kodi is the best, but I don’t think I’m getting the full experience since the updates. I screwed it up. My tech skills are lacking. Some movies I can watch, then some movies don’t have a stream. I gotta do with what I got so now I watch shows on amazon prime.
Kodi is the best, but I don’t think I’m getting the full experience since the updates. I screwed it up. My tech skills are lacking. Some movies I can watch, then some movies don’t have a stream. I gotta do with what I got so now I watch shows on amazon prime.