Outside of women, I never hung out with anyone who collected shoes/sneakers.
I'm surprised people pay over $100 for a pair of them. I'm not paying more than $60 for sneakers; probably b/c I'm 32 and don't see the need to make a fashion statement.
Shoes? Yes. All you need is a pair of black and brown with a polish kit.
Boots? Yes. Timberlands or Caterpillars can run an easy $150 at retail store but you can get them cheaper online. They're necessary in the Winter when things get icy and snowy here in the Northeast.
However, during my undergrad days, I had a couple of buddies that collected hats. I grew up in the 90s, so I find the flat brimmed look with the sticker on it to be ridiculous. Bend the phuckin brim! Hahaha
You also have the thugged kids with the hat under the hat. Stupid do-rag or kum-rag or whatever you call it under the flat brimmed hat. But you have to get the flat brimmed hat 2 sizes too big to get the hat under the hat to work out! Hahahaha
Ok, my rant is over.
Outside of women, I never hung out with anyone who collected shoes/sneakers.
I'm surprised people pay over $100 for a pair of them. I'm not paying more than $60 for sneakers; probably b/c I'm 32 and don't see the need to make a fashion statement.
Shoes? Yes. All you need is a pair of black and brown with a polish kit.
Boots? Yes. Timberlands or Caterpillars can run an easy $150 at retail store but you can get them cheaper online. They're necessary in the Winter when things get icy and snowy here in the Northeast.
However, during my undergrad days, I had a couple of buddies that collected hats. I grew up in the 90s, so I find the flat brimmed look with the sticker on it to be ridiculous. Bend the phuckin brim! Hahaha
You also have the thugged kids with the hat under the hat. Stupid do-rag or kum-rag or whatever you call it under the flat brimmed hat. But you have to get the flat brimmed hat 2 sizes too big to get the hat under the hat to work out! Hahahaha