can you get in trouble for finding a sports voucher and cashing it?
Any lawyers on here!?
I already cashed it and the casino left me a message. Can I get in criminal trouble? They can clearly see on video that I found it on the floor
I already cashed it and the casino left me a message. Can I get in criminal trouble? They can clearly see on video that I found it on the floor
The Eye in the Sky watching your every move , the detestable , the effeminate , when you clenched your rectum and sent one with the scent of a ghoul
to the gentleman sitting next to you at the Roulette dead and doom , the stench it’s immeasurable , you better check if you pooped
they're gonna call the Feds then it’s the penitentiary , punch the first guy you see
cuz in that dirt bin it’s murder for hire , they’ll turn it purple and wide where you squirt Hershey slides it’ll hurt and bleed
tell your Attorney to hurry with speed , cuz by the words that I read , just a couple Marlboros turns you into the freak that services tyrants doing work on yer knees…..
now fix it…..
Good Luck
The Eye in the Sky watching your every move , the detestable , the effeminate , when you clenched your rectum and sent one with the scent of a ghoul
to the gentleman sitting next to you at the Roulette dead and doom , the stench it’s immeasurable , you better check if you pooped
they're gonna call the Feds then it’s the penitentiary , punch the first guy you see
cuz in that dirt bin it’s murder for hire , they’ll turn it purple and wide where you squirt Hershey slides it’ll hurt and bleed
tell your Attorney to hurry with speed , cuz by the words that I read , just a couple Marlboros turns you into the freak that services tyrants doing work on yer knees…..
now fix it…..
Good Luck
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
