Keith Jones was such a relaxing, comforting voice for what feels like forever. Hard race caller to replace.
I forget the track maybe it was Keeneland or Ellis Park that went without a caller for a few days thought that was unique.
Personally, I love having anyone call a race. It's the studio analysts and their picks I could do without. While I'm at it....morning lines I'd like to see disappear from house programs as well.
Keith Jones was such a relaxing, comforting voice for what feels like forever. Hard race caller to replace.
I forget the track maybe it was Keeneland or Ellis Park that went without a caller for a few days thought that was unique.
Personally, I love having anyone call a race. It's the studio analysts and their picks I could do without. While I'm at it....morning lines I'd like to see disappear from house programs as well.