I have full shot glass sets of the 1990 NBA MLB NHL & NFL just sitting in the box right now. They're all 2 oz glasses made by Hunter with the Throwback logo of each team I can sell them by League or the whole set together don't ask to buy individual glasses. Only interested in serious offers I know what they're worth and I'm willing to give you a great deal just nothing Petty
Any Collectors on here?
I have full shot glass sets of the 1990 NBA MLB NHL & NFL just sitting in the box right now. They're all 2 oz glasses made by Hunter with the Throwback logo of each team I can sell them by League or the whole set together don't ask to buy individual glasses. Only interested in serious offers I know what they're worth and I'm willing to give you a great deal just nothing Petty
How much for the NHL set?
How much for the NHL set?
The NHL set I can put it at 150 maybe final price will be depending on your shipping preferences
How much for the NHL set?
How much for the NHL set?
The NHL set I can put it at 150 maybe final price will be depending on your shipping preferences
I wouldn't consider these collector glasses by any means, however, they are unusual, and under the Hunter design. What's your asking price? I am interested.....
The MLB NBA and NFL sets will range in the 200s NHL in the mid hundreds but if you want to purchase them all the leagues together or just one or two together I can for sure discount the price after shipping or pickup Arrangements are made. They might not be collectors glasses I don't know for sure about that but it is quite a collection the throwback logos and quality of the glass is exceptional
I wouldn't consider these collector glasses by any means, however, they are unusual, and under the Hunter design. What's your asking price? I am interested.....
The MLB NBA and NFL sets will range in the 200s NHL in the mid hundreds but if you want to purchase them all the leagues together or just one or two together I can for sure discount the price after shipping or pickup Arrangements are made. They might not be collectors glasses I don't know for sure about that but it is quite a collection the throwback logos and quality of the glass is exceptional
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
