hello everyone last night I made a wager on betway for 4 events
I bet the “HANDICAP AND TOTAL” anyway all the events won and are correct however they marked my bet as LOST I have contacted customer support and they are giving me the run around... it’s quite clear the bet won.
Any advice ?
*** All events won***
HOUSTON ROCKETS +7.5 and Over 225.5
Toronto Raptors +13.5 and over 219.5
Denver Nuggets -8.5 and Under 216.5
Washington Wizards -8.5 and under 226.5
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
hello everyone last night I made a wager on betway for 4 events
I bet the “HANDICAP AND TOTAL” anyway all the events won and are correct however they marked my bet as LOST I have contacted customer support and they are giving me the run around... it’s quite clear the bet won.
Listen to Thorpe and GG. These books aren't in the business of screwing guys. Sometimes things get lost in the programming with offshores but it always shakes out. Not familiar with betway.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Listen to Thorpe and GG. These books aren't in the business of screwing guys. Sometimes things get lost in the programming with offshores but it always shakes out. Not familiar with betway.
This has happened to me a few times over the years. Heritage, Bookmaker, 5-Dimes, all good solid books. It happens. That Tony at 5-Dimes was a piece of work. Got into it with him a couple different times. Just keep your cool and be professional.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
@JZ_23
This has happened to me a few times over the years. Heritage, Bookmaker, 5-Dimes, all good solid books. It happens. That Tony at 5-Dimes was a piece of work. Got into it with him a couple different times. Just keep your cool and be professional.